Chapter 25

Zonnique | Zon-Nique
10:36am

I was laying in my bed until I figured I had to go get my little brother King from karate class. I forgot that I was going to go get him.

My mom wasn't home, I figured because she's out with T.I so I got up and went to the nearest bathroom. I took an 30 min shower.

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth, washed my face and did everything else. I went to my room and looked through my closet for some clothes.

I put on some VS panties and I didn't felt like wearing a bra today. I put on some grey leggings and a white t-shirt. I put on my fluffy slippers and I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet.

I left the house and locked it up. I got
into my car and drove off. I was banging my favorite song on bahja's album. I miss my best friend.

When I get back home i'm going to facetime her. She need to come back. I heard she's getting bigger and bigger. I'm so happy to be an god-mom.

After 17 mins driving there, I finally got to the place. I got out the car and went inside the building. This place is huge with mixed kids. Mr. Mau (ma-uh) greeted me and King walked up to me.

We left and I took him to get some chicken. I drove home after eating, and I went to my room. I got on facetime and called up my bestoooo Bahja.

( ON FACETIME )
RING.... RING.... RING....
Me: hey bah.
Bahja: hey honey what's up.
Me: nothing much i just got back from getting king from karate class how you been boo?
Bahja: i'm doing well. i been doing a lot of moving around.
the phone must of disconnected. I texted her instead.
Me: when you coming back? I miss you so much, do I have to take that trip to come get you?
Bah 👑: i'm not sure. I don't want you to be paying all that gas to come get me, and i miss you too.
Me: girl tf boo.. ill be fine. what's stopping you from coming back?
Bah 👑: myself. i'm just not ready to be around Roc. i'll be back after i'm done with this pregnancy cause i already know he wants to see his child.
Me: 🙄 you worried about him? you not thinking about the rest of us? Hakeem, Me, Mom, T.I, everybody else been wanting you back. it's not about Roc.
Bah 👑: oh well that's nice to know. i'm almost done with this pregnancy shit 😩 so afterwards i'll be back. tell them i love you all, and i'll be back i promise.
Me: okay so how's my god baby? you know what you having?
Bah 👑: yeah i'm having a girl and she's doing good. she's just a moving ass stubborn child. I be having hard time falling asleep messing wit her lol. 😅
Me: ahhhhhhh 😭😭👏🏼 i actually thought you were going to have a boy but congratulations best friend. she's going to be stupid spoiled and a brat.
Bah 👑: awww lol 🤣😘 she's not going to be dat spoiled. she already a brat and I ain't even seen her yet smh. I know Alden going to love being a big brother to his lil baby sister.
Me: definitely 😘 but have you been talking to Roc? you already know i was going to ask that..
Bah 👑: girl honestly not really.. he been bugging me. i ain't talked to him in a couple of days but maybe i'll talk to him today to give him the news.
Me: you still feeling like dat? you gotta forgive him Bah. i understand he did some bogus shit but no seriously. you guys gotta work something out, and get it together.
Bah 👑: yea i guess your right. 🙄 i'll talk to him.
Me: k love you ❤️
Bah 👑: i love you too.

I was laying down. I texted Hakeem I missed him.
Me: wyd ?
Loml 🔐: at my baby mama house checking up on my daughter. wyd?
Me: oh how's that going?
Loml 🔐: straight..
Me: wyd after that?
Loml 🔐: handling business. why wassup? you need something? 🤔
Me: what you think i need? and oh well i thought you were coming over?
Loml 🔐: after i handle this situation i will be over. you must need some dick? 🤔
Me: hakeem stfu 🙄 tell Daysha i said hey gorgeous.
Loml 🔐: yeah ight and she said hey.
Me: let me know when you come i'm finna take a nap.
Loml 🔐: i guess little ass girl. i'll get with you after this mission.
Me: bye whore 🙄😂

I laughed then turned the tv on. It was some type of tv show that's playing. I got under the covers and felled asleep.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati