Chapter 36

Bahja | Bah-Jah
9:00am

My alarm went off from my phone. I was so exhausted from yesterday. I grabbed my phone and stop the alarm.

I have to go get my daughter from Zonnique hotel suite. I got up and went to take an 30 min shower. I washed up and rinsed off.

I brushed my teeth after I got out the shower and washed my face. I went back into the room and Roc was still asleep.

I didn't want to wake him up from being extra loud so I quietly walked towards the closet and grabbed out some grey body rumple and my dark jean jacket and my grey slippers.

I put deodorant and body spray on. I just put my hair into a messy bun. I'm just going to go get my daughter.

I didn't even want to wear makeup today. We is leaving today and I feel to look natural for once. I grabbed my keys and phone then left.

20 mins later..

I finally arrived at Zonnique suite and I got out the car after parking. I walked up there and knocked on the door.

She came and answered it. I said "hey girl where's Malaysia" I miss my babygirl. She said pointing to the bed.

I walked in to grab her and I said "did you change her? You fed her? What time did she woke up?"

I sound like I'm worried about her but I'm just being an mommy. Zonnique sat on her bed and said "Yes I fed her 2 bottles and I changed her before you pulled up. She woke up around 7:45"

I nod my head and picked her up. I put her into her car seat and I grabbed her bags. I hugged Zonnique then said "Thank you for watching her. When is it time to leave?"

She said "3 and girl boo that's my god baby of course. I love you gorgeous, see you next time." She was talking to Malaysia.

I smiled then said "okay cool I'm finna go back and get everything set right. Roc should be up now."

She said "y'all had fun?" I smiled and said "yeah it was great. I enjoyed myself" she said "I enjoyed Malaysia pretty self"

She kissed her cheek and said "see you later pretty girl. I love you best friend talk to me later. I'm going back to sleep."

I laughed and buckled Malaysia up in the car. I checked it and she's good. I put her bags on the other side and went to get in the car.

I called Roc as I was pulling off.

Roc: wassup baby

Me: you up? I went to go get Malaysia. We leave today around 3

Roc: no I'm still in bed waiting on you. It's too early to be up.

Me: *laughs* ok but I had to go get my daughter.

Roc: alright see you when you get here.

I am tired but I finally made it back. I got out the car and grabbed her bags. I grabbed her car seat and we to the suite door.

I knocked on it. Roc came and answer it. He grabbed Malaysia from me. I walked in and locked the door.

I took my clothes off to get back comfortable. I put a shirt on and Roc boxers with some white socks. I got back in bed.

Roc put all Malaysia stuff from out the bag and put it up. I grabbed her from him as he was packing everything up besides her stuff she need.

I was playing and talking to her. She was smiling extra hard. I love seeing her beautiful smile, she's beautiful period. I love my laysia.

I put her in her crib after from feeding her again she was knocked out and laid down. We all felled asleep. I gotta love my little family the only person we missing is Alden.

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati