Chapter 57

Zonnique | Zon-Nique
10:00am

I was sleeping so good until I woke up from an phone call. I lean to grab my phone because it was still ringing. It was Bahja

I answered it in my sleepy voice. She usually doesn't call me around this time so I know somethings wrong.

Me: hello

Bahja: wyd? i need you to watch Malaysia real quick because Roc isn't getting out my house and I need to go fight this nigga forreal

Me: I will for you bestfriend you know that, when are you coming to bring her? and I was sleep but I can have my mom watch her so I can come with you Bahja. I don't want nothing bad to happen.

Bahja: *she laughed* you think im going to let this nigga hurt me, i'll beat his ass he needs to get out my house. I don't give an fuck if he brought it or not PERIOD but you can if you want.

Me: I'll be outside the house but i'm home so come bring her and i'll get dress.

Bahja: Ok

We got off the phone and I got up. I walked out of my room into the bathroom and bushed my teeth, washed my face etc.

I changed my clothes into some leggings and a white t shirt. I put an black jacket on and my white huaraches.

I put my hair into an messy bun and sat on my bed until Bahja pulled up. I was scrolling through social media like instagram.

5 mins later...

Bahja texted me saying she's outside. I went to my mom room and knocked on it. She semi-yelling "Come in"

I walked in and said "ma watch Malaysia real quick. I'm about to go with Bahja to make sure she doesn't get hurt, her and Roc got into it and she's trying to get him out the house"

My mom looked concerned and said " Well of course I don't want Malaysia to see that stuff with her parents. I'll watch her, she can spend an night with me matter of fact. I hope things are okay, Is she on her way?"

I looked at her "mom she's outside, i'm about to go get her" I left the room and went downstairs.

I opened the door and Bahja was already at the door with her and her stuff. She walked in and I called my mom name "Mom come grab her"

Malaysia was knocked out. She's getting so big, I really love my god baby. I would watch her but since my mom finna keep her, I'll have her for the day. I just don't want my baby around that, She don't need to see her parents fussing and fighting.

My mom came downstairs and hugged Bahja. She grabbed Malaysia and said "I'm keeping her for the day. She doesn't need to be around that, I hope everything is okay. Let me know! I love you"

Bahja said walking towards malaysia and my mom "I love you too mom, and I'll be alright he just need to get out my house. I don't care what he bought. I gotta go, I love you mamas princess."

She started to cry because she seen her mom leaving. I hurried up and shut the door when we walked out. We got in the car and was on our way towards her house.

Bahja | Bah-jah
11:45am

I was on my way back home from dropping off my baby girl at my second mother house. I'm sorta glad she took her because I got some shit to do.

Zonnique wanted to come to make sure I'm good while I handle this, I should call Keem ass so he can be there too.

I was almost at my house. I stopped at an red light I only got 3 blocks down from my crib. I texted Keem to let him know what's about to happen.