Chapter 15

Bahja | Bah-Jah
10:30 am

I woke up to someone next to me which i already knew who. It was Roc. He was sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took an quick 30 min shower and got out.

I did my hygiene and went to the room. Roc was up now heading to do the same. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I put on a black dress and some silver sandals. I put my hair into 2 messy buns & some jewelry on with a little make up.

Roc came back in the room and said "damn where tf you going looking like that?" i looked at him and said "out with you." He said as he was looking for what to put on while he was doing his hygiene "where we going ma?"

I rolled my eyes and said "your club i wanna go out and have fun with my baby at his club." He chuckled and said "nah baby girl not that club. it's too much going on & plus we gotta go get my son from my moms house."

I just stood there looking at him. I don't mind getting his son from Mama Cindy but why can't we go there? It's an damn club!

Roc walked up to me and wrap his hands around my whist. He said " don't be staring at me like you wanna fight, loose yo attitude for i fix it myself."

I rolled my eyes and said "mm okay well i'm going out with my friends." He mugged me and said "you ain't going to no club." I said " idc i'm not gonna be in the house either."

We was going back and forth until he pinned me against the wall and was kissing my neck. I was getting horny. I tried to move away because i knew where this would've went.. I said "stop"

He didn't stop i was getting wet asf. He started taking my clothes off and i was trying to stop him. He said "stop ma you know you like this.. you want daddy?" as he was kissing my inner thighs. I nod and moaned "yes baby"

He picked me up and put me on the bed and we started doing the mac nasty. I swear i came 4 times and he came 3 times. I love that nigga so much. 😩

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati