Chapter 32

Bahja | Bah-Jah
11:15am

I woke up by Roc laying next to me. I was confused about us being naked and sleep. He was snoring extra loud last night. I gave him some good pussy.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took an 30 min shower than did everything that I needed to do. I went back to the room and looked in the closet. I don't know what to wear today.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the weather. It was suppose to be snowing. I shook my head, I went to put panties and a bra on.

I grab some black pants and a long white sleeve shirt. I put some fuzzy socks on and my hair up into a messy bun. I put my coat on and my winter headband.

I put on my tan uggs on. I had to go handle some business right now. I woke up Roc and he said "where you going" in his sleepy voice.

I looked at him as I was grabbing my purse. I had all the things I needed in there. I said "I got to go do errands. You watching the kids"

He said "I got to go baby. I'll drop Alden off to his moms but Malaysia gotta go with you or you want her to go over Zonniques?"

I rolled my eyes and said "I'll bring her with me". He looked at me and got up. I left the room and went to the kids room.

Alden was playing with his toys and watching cartoons. He's so smart I love my little mans. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. I said "Hey love. You up early wanna go with me or daddy?"

He obviously chosen me. I smiled and said "alright let's go get you and your sister dressed". He smiled and I put him down.

I went to Malaysia bed. I picked her up and she woke up crying. I said "shhh baby mommy's here".

She stopped crying after I changed her. I yelled "Roc can you make Malaysia a bottle. I need 2 bottles to be made". He yelled "Yeah you need one right now".

I yelled "Yes make the small bottle and bring that one to me and make the big one for later while we finna be gone".

He said "Ight". I changed her diaper and I washed her up and put her on a black shirt and some sweats. I put an baby coat on her and her winter hat. I put some black uggs on her little feet.

Alden was dressed already. I said "who dressed you" He pointed at his daddy. I smiled and said "you look handsome where's your coat and hat?" He had on a Nike fit jumpsuit and some Jordan's.

Roc handed me Malaysia bottle and I fed her. After she ate, I burp her and I put her in her car seat. I grabbed her bags and Roc helped me take everything to the car.

After doing all of that, I was in the car and Alden was sitting next to Malaysia in her car seat. I give them some snacks like him some crackers and his apple juice.

Roc said "I ain't trying to drive today can you take me to 3 places then I'm done". I said "yeah come on". I was waiting on Roc and I plugged in my phone to the aux cord. I played B.E.D x Tiffany Evans.

I turned it a little loud. I looked back to see if Malaysia is okay which she is. I looked at Alden and he's fine. Roc was locking the door and he hop in the car. He was wearing the same thing as Alden but different shoes.

I pulled off and went to all the stops he had to make. The first stop was going to his trap. I never seen it before. I pulled up and he got out. I was waiting in the car for him.

I got on my phone and was looking at my social media's. Zonnique tagged me and 45 people in a post. I went to it and it's an Invitation.

I was reading it. It says "your invited to this family and friends out of town event. It's just for an family get-away. It's tomorrow at 4:15pm we will be leaving the house and getting on the road. We are going to Florida and I already got us rooms at that hotel. Bring 5 clothes and etc if you have any questions or concerns call me or my mother".

I smiled and hearted it. Roc finally got in the car I put my phone down and played another different song. I backed up and pulled off.

I said as I was driving "Zonnique and her family having an event and we going out of town tomorrow to Florida. I guess to just get away. We got to bring 5 pairs of clothes and we gotta leave around 4:15 in the afternoon."

He looked at me and said "bet". I smiled and went to his next stop. I was doing all the eras and stuff. We will be ready to go tomorrow.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati