Chapter 33

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:14pm

I woke up in the bed all alone. I was looking for my phone, I grabbed it and it was 3:15pm. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took an 30 min shower.

I washed up and rinsed off. I wrapped around the towel and went to my room. I put on black cut up jeans, a dark yellow half long sleeve shirt and my low black vans.

I did my hygienes and I went to wash and brush my teeth. I'm wearing my hair down and curly. I put a little make up on and I grabbed my phone.

I took an couple pictures then started to pack my bag. I forgot to do that yesterday. I packed in my Victoria Secret Pink bag some black shorts, a couple of half shirts, dresses and sandals. I put some thongs and boy shorts in there. My hygiene stuff and my bathing suit I grabbed my sexy one too.

I grabbed my purse and put all my stuff I needed in there. I grabbed my phone and keys. I went downstairs with my bags and put it on the couch.

I went back upstairs and went to check on my baby. She's still sleeping I picked her up and said "hey mamas. You ready to get all dolled up mama peanut."

I kissed her cheek and she took an bird bath in the sink. Malaysia so little, I am so in love with my daughter. I grabbed and towel and wrapped her up.

She was shaking and crying. She's scared and cold. I lotion her up and put deodorant under her under-pits. I put her on some grey leggings and a white shirt that has black sprinkle words "adorable" I put some white socks on her feet.

I put a jacket on her that was grey. I put little 2 puff balls in her head. She's such a doll I swear.

I packed her clothes up in her diaper bag some dresses, leggings and shirts, socks and etc. I put a lot of diapers in her bag, and I grabbed her food stuff. I gotta make her 2 bottles.

I put her in her car seat and went downstairs holding everything including her. I wonder where is Roc or Alden. My mom called me as I was in the kitchen making Malaysia her bottles.

Mom: hey honey what's going on?

Me: I'm making Malaysia her bottles just got done packing me and her stuff for this trip.

Mom: okay have fun babygirl. Where's Roc?

Me: doing him I guess. I'm not waiting on this boy I already woke up late, what time is it?

Mom: yeah and 4:00pm. I could've kept her here with me.

Me: I thought you were going mom. I'm about to fed this little girl and I'll call you before I leave. I'm leaving around 4:50

Mom: alright I love you princess, and I love you babygirl

Me: We love you too mom. I gotta go before she has a fit.

I hung up and I fed this little girl and burped her. We took an quick nap together before we left. I hope Roc get here on time, I'm not trying to be late or anything.

We slept so good I can tell. I still got time, and Roc isn't here. I called him and he answered.

Roc: wassup

Me: where you at? We was suppose to leave together. You must don't want to go anymore. I already packed me and Malaysia's bags up. That's fine if you don't.

Roc: I already got our shit in the car. Alden is with his mom. I'm not taking him.

Me: alright well I'm finna start getting on the road.

Roc: alright I love you be safe. I'll call you when I'm on the road. Tell my princess I said I love her and daddy's coming soon.

Me: alright and I will I love you too.

We hung up and I grabbed her and her stuff and took it to the car. I put her in first then loaded the rest of the back seat with our bags.

I grabbed my keys outta my purse and phone. I check to see if I'm missing anything else, and if I grabbed my wallet. I got everything so I locked up my house and got into the car.

I checked to see if my daughter is belted in safe and sounded. She's okay. I gave her some toys to play with and I back up and drove off.

I turned on my music and here I am on my way to this trip. It's time for everyone to leave and get on the highway now. Florida here we come 🌞

Second Timer | 💁🏽
- Tati