Chapter 7

Roc | Rock

I was at school in class chilling with my nigga Hakeem. It was our last class, i was ready to leave.

I was thinking about Bahja ass so i decided to message her.

Me: Mami

I put my phone down and looked at hakeem. He looked like he was stressing so i had to see wassup with this nigga.

" yo" i said as he looked at me.

" yeah nigga wassup" he said.

" you alright, you over there looking like you stressing about some shit" i said slightly laughing.

he shook his head slowly rubbing his hand in his face saying " Zonnique been on my ass all day. she crazy as fuck man.. Rochelle tripping! I used protection dawg"

I shook my head. I felt my phone vibrate on the table so i picked it up. I knew it was Bahja messaging me back, so i went to my messages. I had a message from her and Tyra.

I went to Tyra first. She just my baby moms. Bahja didn't know and I'm glad she didn't. I like shorty ass so i gotta keep Tyra on the low.

Tyra: Roc.

Me: yeah?

Tyra: I see you got a new girl name Bahja. She had class with me and i seen y'all talking in the hallways. Y'all cute boo. 😭😘 She didn't know we got a son though? Why? 😕

Damn.. Tyra always trying to fuck something up i got going on.

Tyra: Why you hiding my son like that? She left once i showed her a pic of you and him. She didn't believed me. So i had too.

Me: tf would you do that shit for? nah I'm not hiding him it just wasn't the right time to tell her. you always fucking up something i got going on, you that mad i don't wanna be wit you. you on some childish shit yo.

Tyra: WTF YOU MEAN ROC? 😒 how am i childish bc you didn't tell that girl you had a son. you just dumb asf.. But i dont care if you dont want me? Me and you both know where home at so dont play it too crazy.. 😘😘✌

Me: yeah ight..

Tyra: Yup. Since we talking about OUR son when are you coming to get him?

Me: ill be over there later man.

Tyra: wtf is a later Roc? He wanna see you right after when school is over. 😒

Me: wtf did i just say.. i got some shit to do man! i said later either that or tomorrow damn.

Tyra: text me when you on your way!

I was tired of texting her ass. She wild asf.. Me and Hakeem gotta deal with BM and Girlfriend drama..

I went to bahja message.

Bae: wassup?

Me: can i come see you? we got to talk.

Bae: hmm idc.

Me: Alright.

The bell finally ringed. I walked outside the school to my car and hakeem followed me.

I dapped him and said " ight nigga im finna go over bahja house"

He smirked then spoken " ight bitch"

I laughed and got into my car and turned up my music. It was playing Chief Keef Homicide. I drove off towards bahja way.

14 mins later..