Chapter 18 Pt 2

Bahja | Bah-Jah

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I looked at my phone that was sitting on the table in front of us. Roc still sleep so I woke him up by getting up to answer it. It was my mom and my little sister..

I was happy to see them but still a bit tired. I hugged them as they was coming inside the house. They smiled at the new shit we did for my place. I took them to they room, and headed back downstairs.

My mom followed me along with my little sister. I said "so how was the trip getting here" trying to break the awkwardness. My mom said "well it was decent. I love your place and how you guys hooked it up especially the kitchen."

"Yeah mom I know" I said smiling and drinking another water bottle. My sister tapped me on my thighs, and said "aye sister do you have internet, and can I use your car" I rolled my eyes and gave her my keys "reck my shit if you want to and you going to have to buy me another, and yes I have internet and cable"

I put the code into her phone and gave it back to her. She smiled and said "alright thanks. See y'all later" i nod my head and looked at my mom. She was trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. I already had something in plans.

"So do you work Bahja" my mom said. I nod and say "yeah mom I work at B-dubs."
She looked at me and smiled. I said "thanks mom but make yourself comfortable. I'm going to be upstairs in my room."

She said "alright" I went upstairs and Roc was gone so I guess he probably left when I was talking to my mom them. I got into my bed and went to sleep.

Second Timer | 💁🏽
Tati