Chapter 55

Bahja | Bah-Jah
9:00am

I woke up sore and sick. I really don't understand why i'm sore but I looked over to my side and Roc were laying there knocked out.

I looked at him confused not because he's here but he's in the bed naked with me. I instantly knew we had to fuck last night. I got mad and sat up.

Someone knocked on the door and I got up and wrap myself then answered it half way. It was Zonnique and Malaysia. I said looking at Malaysia "hey mamas you missed me?"

She went to spend an night over Nique's house. I didn't mind because that's her god baby. She smiled and started begging to get picked up.

I looked at Zonnique and said "She was bad wasn't she?" She said laughing and looking at her "Nah she was actually being an good girl. I bought her some mcdonalds but that was a hour ago. I see you been having fun without her."

I started laughing. She think I wanted this to happen which I didn't because me and Roc ain't together. I said "girl boo.. me and Roc isn't together he decided to get some last night, I was too drunk and shit. He was trying to get on me but you know how that be..."

She shook her head and said "Oh well.." I said "Come in because I need to put something on" She walked in and sat on the couch getting a little too comfortable.

I giggled and told Malaysia to go play with her new toys. She went to her room upstairs and did what I said. I went to my room which Roc was still in the bed sleep. I should wake his dumb ass up.

I went to my closet and picked out some black leggings and a white nike tank top shirt. I put some victoria secret panties on, I put my clothes on and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my hair into a messy high ponytail, and put lotion and perfume on. I left the bathroom and went downstairs.

Nique was on the phone talking to someone. I didn't want to interrupt so I just start scrolling through my social media's. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

I made me some food and Nique was off the phone so we finished talking about stuff we usually gossip about and she left..

I locked the door and went upstairs then I went to go check on Malaysia, she was still playing with her toys. I told her " come watch some movies with mommy and eat some snacks and food"

She smiled and walked to my room. I told her to wait outside the door. I woke Roc up and told him " get up and put some clothes on and leave.." He moaned and got up.

He grabbed some new clothes and boxers and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and let Malaysia in. She got in the bed and we chilled until her daddy came out the bathroom.

Roc said "Hey mamas.. You had fun yesterday" coming up to the bed and sitting on it. I just watched him talked to her.

He said "You need to tell mommy to stop tripping and let me stay home"

I rolled my eyes and told her "come watch tv and ignore your daddy he's a asshole"

He gave me a stare and laid down. I was getting so annoyed like I don't want you here... Go over Tyra house or something.

We just chilled and watched movies for the whole day. I didn't feel like doing anything today.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
Tati