Chapter 65

Bahja | Bah-Jah
3:14pm

I woke up from sleeping the other whole day away. I heard a lot of people downstairs, I got up and went to the bathroom. I went to take an shower I washed my hair, washed and rinsed myself off and got out.

I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face then I walked to my room. I went to my closet and put on some grey leggings, a supreme black shirt and some grey slides. I put deodorant on and I just put conditioner on my hair to keep it curly. I decided to wear it down today.

I put lip gloss on sprayed some Mariah Carey perfume on myself and grabbed my phone then headed downstairs. I walked to the living room and saw keem, cassidy, daysha, malaysia, airel, asiana, zonnique, my mom and roc's mother here..

I looked at everyone and cleared my throat. everyone looked at me and my mom said "how you sleep baby? we all checked on you" I said as i was gonna go sit in my bean bag by the tv "it was alright thanks for checking on me."

Cindy said "I loved you being with my son. He was always bragging about you but today I came over to do the funeral planning with you because you are his girlfriend and he loved you the most."

I looked at her and said "thank you and yeah this just too much for me. I don't know i'll just be sitting there but you can decide." She said "honey you can help me decide i want to plan it with you. they are on their way."

Everyone was listening and out of space. I just nodded my head and the funeral person knocked on the door. I answered the door and Cindy came and welcomed them then we sat at the table in the diner room.

They was speaking and showing us funeral shit. I really wasn't trying to do this because I'm not ready. Cindy said "this is cute do you think this the one?" I said "sure"

It was silver and black. I said "we can just add red balloons and white followers and everyone wears white" She nod her head and the planner started writing everything down. Cindy paid for the funeral then we arranged the time and day.

Cindy said "I think we should have the service at 10:00am on a Friday and the seeing at 11:15am tomorrow" I looked at her and said "you think i'm ready to see my boyfriend in that casket. i'm not going tomorrow, i'll attend at his funeral but i don't want to go tomorrow"

Cindy looked at me and shook her head. She said "ok honey i'm sorry what day you thinking?" I said "thursday" She said "That's in two days" I shook my head then walked to the living room. I sat down and got on my phone.

Everyone was chilling afterwards when they left. Cindy was talking to my mother and Malaysia was playing with Daysha. It was just an normal day to me.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
- Tati