Chapter 44

Bahja | Bah-jah
10:09am

It's an new day and I am so excited for tomorrow. My little sister Asiana will be 17 years old. I'm so proud of her becoming an young women.

I was on the phone in the kitchen cleaning up well Malaysia is sleep. Alden was watching tv in the living room and Roc was sleeping still.

As I was doing the dishes I was on the phone with Asiana. She's talking bout me helping her deck her hotel room and she have a house party in the lobby room plus stay there.

Where/What the actual fuck she's going through her mind if I be damn to do that. My mom is currently in the hospital, she has heart problem so she's in the hospital.

I have to take care of Asiana. She was begging me through the phone. I was just thinking hard about this, she always been the spoil one since i'm grown now. I always helped my mom out with Asiana because she's just a brat seriously. She hates the word "no" but i'm like that too.

Me: you are killing me... you know your niece is already such an spoiled brat just like you Asiana.

Asia ♥️: sis i'm serious though, i want an hotel room but have a party in the lobby. I can pick a few to stay at the hotel room.

Me: how are you going to let them know? where they clothes gone be at? at home..

Asia ♥️: Sis i'm not worried bout that. I want that for my birthday.

Me: fine spoiled ass girl.

Asiana was saying "yes" now she just hung up. I love my little brat ass sister she's just like me but wayyyy too sensitive & crazy.

I finished cleaning up the house. I took an 15 min shower than put on my hygienes. I put on some boy boxers and a plain white shirt.

Malaysia was up crying in her room. I made her bottle and I changed her. She's getting fed right now in my lap. Roc finally got up from sleeping too long.

He kissed my cheek and said "goodmorning baby" I smiled then said "goodmorning babe"

I spent the rest of the day just watching a lot of movies on netflix, ordered some pizza and stuff, and chilling with my daughter and step son. Roc joined and we all walked tv until we doze off.

I love my family 😆

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati