Chapter 41 Pt 2

Bahja | Bah-Jah

MALAYSIA IS MISSING!!!!

I was froze and scared. I started to panic and started yelling her name. I was searching everywhere.

I looked in my aunt room, my cousin room, my room, the bathroom, kitchen, basement, diner room, the laundry room, outside in the backyard..

My baby is missing and my aunt is gone. I searched the backyard more and I seen an body laying on the ground with blood everywhere.

ITS MY AUNT!!!

I screamed and cried hard. I was shaking and I called up Roc. He didn't answer the first 3 calls. I called Zonnique she answered.

Nique 💓: hello..

Me: omg my baby is missing and my aunt is dead!!

Nique 💓: oh my.. here i come send me the addy

Me: 4054 washington ave this is not real.. please.. i need my baby

Nique 💓: omg you got me in tears please calm down and tell me when was the last time you seen her? where's Roc?

Me: he's at his mom house with Alden. I tried to call him and he's not answering.

Nique 💓: call me when you get ahold of Roc. I love you we will find her I promise.

We got off the phone and Airel called her peoples and told them. Everybody on the way to come help out.

I cant stop crying and shaking. I don't know what to do, Airel is talking to the police and it's a lot of people outside.

Roc called me.. I answered it crying harder than I was before

Roc: WTF IS GOING ON!!! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER BITCH

Me: I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS.. I CAME BACK HOME AND CHECKED ON HER AND SHE WAS GONE!!! MY AUNT IS DEAD ROC

Roc: FUUUUUCK I GOTTA HANDLE SOME BUSINESS!! KEEP FINDING HER AND ILL TALK TO YOU LATER!

Me: okay..

He hung up. I know he's very upset, I should've let him keep her but I know he's a busy man. Im so worried bout my daughter I forgot my aunt is gone like really.

I started to think hard and I figured out who will do this. I came to my sense It was my ex boyfriend. He took her because he feel like she's his.

I called him and put it on speaker.

Ex: yooooo

Me: where is my baby?! GIVE ME MY CHILD BACK she doesn't belong to you.

Ex: I don't have your child. I have an babygirl but she's not your child.

Me: common please stop.. I don't want you to get hurt, can you just give me my child back. WHY DID YOU KILL MY AUNT

Ex: I didn't do shit Bahja

Me: whatever once I find out who took her and killed my aunt. Just know watch your every move.

CLICK..

Roc | Rock

My daughter is missing and I am so pissed off. I woke my son up from punch and throwing shit yelling. Bahja was suppose to stay home and watch her herself.

I didn't mean to call her out of her name. I'm very upset. This shit already happened with my son Alden. I'm finna figure out who took my daughter.

I put on all black and went to my enemy. I reloaded my guns and picked up Hakeem. He looked so pissed.

We pulled up at his crib and I knocked on the door. His wife answered it. I grabbed her and said "MOVE OUT THE WAY"

She was scared so she moved. I said giving her a death stare "Imma ask you one time and I better get a good answer, Where's my daughter at"

She looked clueless as hell. She said "I swear I don't know what are you talking about" I chuckled and said pointing the gun "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER HER NAME IS MALAYSIA"

All honestly.. I killed her and I went searching all night for my daughter. I will never let her leave me neither Bahja!

I think i'm going to get locked up tonight. I called Bahja

Bahja: you found her?!

Me: nope but i might get locked up tonight so the house key is in the mailbox hurry up and go there and grab the keys.

Bahja: omg where is my daughter.. I called my ex and he was talking about he doesn't have my daughter. I need my baby back. I can't do this..

Keem: calm down sis don't worry bout her. you try to get rest and we will handle this cause i'm pissed off

I shake my head and said "alright i'll hit you later" I hung up and was looking everywhere for MALAYSIA

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati