Chapter 47

Bahja | Bah-Jah
11:00am

I got out of bed and put on some grey leggings and a white t-shirt and my grey jacket. It's still early but I was on my way to my mom house i'm literally piss off from the news I got yesterday.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to our room and grabbed Malaysia. I got her dressed and put her hair into 2 ponytails.

I kissed Roc and said "I'll see you later i'm going over my mom house." He said still sleep "okay i love you and my babygirl" I said "we love you too."

I put her in her car seat and grabbed her diaper bag. I went to Mcdonalds drive thru and ordered " I would like to have a 10 pc nugget and small fries and a mocha frappe"

I went to the store and brought my baby a baby yogurt thing. I drove to my mom house and finally got there bout like 15 mins.

I parked the car and grabbed our things and her while she was in the car seat. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. My mom answered the door.

I walked in and sat on the couch. I opened up the yogurt for Malaysia. My mom was sitting on the couch holding her so I gave the yogurt to my mom. She was feeding her, I was eating my food and talking to my mom.

I said "mom so yesterday I was sleeping right and Roc was on the phone with Asiana. Tell me why Roc had her on speaker and she said she needed 3000 dollars to get an abortion."

My mom had the most shocking face ever. She said "excuse me... she's pregnant? when did this happen?" I said "on her birthday and I went OFF on her mom. she lied to me and played me."

My mom called Asiana name. I was sitting there and she came downstairs. She said "yes mom and hey sister" I said "hey come sit down you know exactly why i'm here."

She came and sat down next to me. I said "so your pregnant and you asked my boyfriend to get 3000 dollars for a abortion? where's your nigga at?"

She said "he wants me to keep the baby because he wants an family and I told him that I'm not ready for all of that"

I said looking at her "why did you went behind my back and told me to get an room for you and your boyfriend"

She said crying "I'm sorry. I didn't know that he wasn't going to use protection" I rolled my eyes and said "So what you doing to do"

She said "getting an abortion" My mom said "your not getting an abortion you will be taking care of your responsibility that you have done to yourself i'm not about to play with you Asiana"

She nod her head and I said "wipe your eyes" She wipe her face. I kissed her cheek and said "I wish you would've told me instead of Roc but whatever i'm not mad anymore. If you need anything i'm here always"

She hugged me and held Malaysia. I was chilling over there until it got dark. This is about to be a roller coaster with having 2 baby's around for my mom.

Asiana | Asia-Na

My sister basically ain't mad at me but I guess I will keep the baby. I'm knowing i'm going to have an good support system because of my sister and mom plus his peoples.

I texted Aaliyah and Lucas to tell them the news.

Me: baby my sister said she will help out through the whole pregnancy. I'll keep the baby.

Baby ♥️: aww alright babygirl lemme know if you need me or anything baby. I'm going to be the best father ever..

Me: okay i love you

Baby ♥️: I love you too

Me: liyah bitch i had an talk with my sister bc she came over with my niece and she sat down with me and we talked about the whole thing. I was scared but she's not mad at me.. 😩🙌🏼 anyways i'm keeping the baby and she said she'll help through the whole pregnancy and etc.

Liyah 🦄: aww how cute 😘 well then again congrats and of course she'll help through it because that's your big sister she don't want you struggling with the baby. i'm here for you also you literally got your support system so you good... remember what i said don't stress boo 🧡 i love you

Me: I love you so much more girl.. thanks a lot!

Second Timer| 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati