Chapter 72

Bahja | Bah-Jah
11:00am

I woke up on Devin's chest while he was still sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and body. I brushed my teeth and I headed back to my room.

I had put on some light pants with cuts on my knees, I put an white SUPREME shirt on with my red vans. I had my hair flat ironed by Cristyne last night so i'm wearing it down. I woke him up by kissing him.

He woke up and said "goodmorning gorgeous" I said "goodmorning i'm about to step out with the girls ok?" He shook his head and got up. We kissed again and I went downstairs.

Navya was the only person who was up so I said "hey what you doing up" She said "nothing i just got up, where you going?" I said "I was gonna see if y'all wanted to hang out together."

She smiled and said "aww yeah that's fine, what you wanna do with an pregnant girl who's finna go in labor soon" I sat on the couch by her "It's a lot that we can do honey, I was pregnant with Malaysia doing stuff."

She shook her head to that and got up. She said "give us 1 hour" I said "alright" I went upstairs to go check on my daughter. She was up watching tv I walked up to her and said "hey mamas you wanna go with mommy today or you wanna go with granny."

She said "you mama" I said giggling because she hate going with my mom now "I knew you was gonna say that so let's go get dressed baby" She got in the tub and I washed her up and rinsed her off.

I put her on some black leggings and a white shirt that says "princess 👑" on it and a jacket. I put her black vans on and her hair into a ponytail in the back with her edges done.
We went downstairs and the girls was done too.

Navya had on a nike jumpsuit that was dark blue and some black huaraches. She had her hair down but it was curly. Cristyne had on some black jeans, a red plain shirt and some red vans (low type) with her gold necklace. She had her hair into a high ponytail.

I said "you girls look so cute" They smiled and said "thank you so does you and pretty girl." I smiled and said "thank you" we left the house and was heading on way towards this kickback Tyra was throwing.

Once we got there it was so many people there, I was hesitating on if my daughter should come with us or not so I just called my sister.

Asiana: yea sis what's up!
Me: you busy?
Asiana: yea i'm at this kickback wbu?
Me: what kickback?
Asiana: Tyra's
Me: come outside i'm outside her door with Malaysia, i though you wasn't doing anything I was finna see if you want to watch her until this over.
Asiana: i'm trying have fun before i become a mother. but ask mom
Me: thing is she's gonna have a huge fit if i leave her with mom
Asiana: well see if she wants to go with her other granny or see if she'll go with Tiny.
Me: you right alright i'll be back.
Asiana: no i'm coming with you
Me: oh ok well i have Devin daughters with me so
Asiana: i met them already that's fine. me and his daughter Navya is the pregnant ones.
Me: *laughs* i see cause that's true and y'all both at the end of y'all tri
Asiana: yea alright here i come

My sister finally got into the car and she spoke to all including her niece. I drove off and was calling my second mom which is Tiny.

Tiny: yes daughter
Me: hey second mom
Tiny: hey what's going on
Me: so i'm trying to do something with Devin daughters and you know i have Malaysia. I'm trying to go to this kickback and she's not coming with me there. Can you watch her until it's over then i'll come get her.
Tiny: of course you coming right now?
Me: yes ma'am
Tiny: ok

We was almost there and as soon as I pulled up Zonnique was walking outside. She came up to the car and saw everyone in there. She came to my side and spoke to everyone then said "so you about to go out without your bestfriend" I said "bitch come on it's still space"

She got in the back with Asiana and Cristyne. Zonnique was talking and rubbing Asiana stomach, she said "i'm about to call Cassidy" Navya said "yeah invite my aunt i ain't see her in a minute"

I told Malaysia to come here and she was getting out the car. I said "You wanna see Tiny and her doggy." She said excited "yes mommy" I said "ok come on" We walked to the door and walked in. Tiny was in the kitchen cooking she said "hey beautiful and hey daughter" I said "hey so i'll be back right after the kickback." She nod and I gave my daughter an hug and kiss. I said "I love you so much mamas baby" She said "I love you too mommy"

She's smart. Her talking is getting better and I was feeling so happy about it because she's just growing up. We left heading to go get Cassidy then went to the Kickback.

Devin was calling me and I left my phone in the car. I was enjoying myself and so was his kids with they aunt. After the kickback I went back to dropping people off and went to go get my daughter.

She was knocked out so I'm glad about that and we went home. I put my daughter in her bed in her room and she was still knocked out. I changed her and everything. Navya got on the couch and was knocked out after changing and so did Cristyne. I went to the room and changed out of my clothes into a shirt and panties then got into bed.

Devin looked at me and said "Where you go and why you ain't answer your phone?" I said "I left it in the car but I went to go pick up Cassidy and my bestfriend and sister and we all went to this kickback my daughter brother mom did"

He said "Oh ok i was just checking on you girls. I don't want anything to happen to y'all. Let's go to sleep though" I said "Same goes for you but ok" We felled asleep.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
- Tati