Chapter 4

Bahja | Bae-Jah

6:00 a.m.

The alarm went off i got up and walked to my closet. It was an half of day today so I grab a white strapless half shirt and a white tight fitted skirt with my heels and did my hair into an bun with makeup on.

I heard the boys getting up and ready for school. Zonnique walks in my room as i was putting my clothes on.

She had on an white and gold long sleeve shirt, black leggings and golden sandle's. Her hair was in a high slopping bun & a bit of makeup with her small hoops.

I admit she looks cute today.

" Your getting cute for someone? " She said smile and jumping on my bed sitting down.

" Nique I'm just getting cute for myself " I said as i was checking myself out in the mirror.

" Okay let me find out " She said giggling.

I laughed and finished getting ready then we went to say our goodbyes to Tiny and T. I. We left after that.

15 mins later we made it to school. Once we got inside we went to our lockers, Zonnique didn't leave me today as usual.

" I'm surprise you ain't left me for your little crew" I said as I grabbed my things.

Zonnique rolled her eyes and said " What crew? Bahja they just people i cheer with & plus i wanna be with you today bestfriend".

I smiled then said " Ok so class starts in 15 mins and i don't wanna be in there all early today"

" Okay so lets go meet you to some niggas i know" She said smiling and leading me the way.

I followed her and we walked up on the lightskin boy and his friends. I got nervous a little.

The lightskin boy came up to me. He was wearing a colorful jacket, a white shirt and some light blue jeans wit some white vans on.

" Hey babygirl" He said smiling.

" Hey" I said quick responding and looking somewhere else.

" You cute gorgeous whats your name? " He said looking at up and down biting his bottom lip.

" Bahja Rodriguez" I said looking at him.

" Bae-Jah Rod-Riguez thats an cute name for a pretty girl like you" He said.

" Thanks whats your? " I said.

" Roc " He said.

" Ok Roc well nice to meet you ill see you and Zonnique later maybe" I said as i walked away to class.

" Ayyyy Bahja hold up " he grabbed my waist and pull me back towards him.

I moved and said " Wassup? "

" Ayyy whats your number? Maybe we can hook up sometimes gorgeous. " He said smirking.

I put my number into his phone and walked to class. Once i got to class i grab out my work and start doing it. I received an text message so i look.

313-542-6475 : wassup Bahja.

I respond.

Me: hey lol .

I continued to do my work while listening to music. School was almost over it was an half of day. The person texted back so i read it.

313-542-6475 : wyd gorgeous?

Me: nothing lol, in class wyd? and who is this..

313-542-6475 : Roc and what class babygirl.