Chapter 66

The Seeing For Roc

Bahja | Bah-Jah
10:15am

I woke up to hearing Malaysia crying so I got up and went to go check on her. I walked up to her and I picked her up then went to the bathroom. I washed her up including her hair and rinsed her off.

I picked her up and dried her off. I went to her room and put on some white stockings and a white off the shoulder dress, some clear slide sandals. I put her hair into 2 ponytails with 2 bangs out. I did her baby hairs and went on to me.

I took an shower washed up and rinsed off. I then brushed my teeth washed my face and hair. I got out and went to room. I put on a white off the shoulders dress, tight fitted and some white heels. I did my hair into a half up half down with two bangs. it was cute because it was curly and wet still.

I did my make up an natural look. I was looking pretty sexy. I took an picture I put deodorant and body spray on. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. I walked downstairs and Malaysia was playing in the living room.

I went to the living room I told her "come on Malaysia we gotta leave" She started walking to the door and we left. I locked the door and went to the car. I unlocked it and got in the car looking in the back to make sure she's buckled herself in.

She got in and shut the door then she buckled herself up and sat there. I said smiling "i'm proud of you smarty pants"
She smiled and said "mommy me too" I giggled then drove off.

As I was heading to the church to see him in his casket. I received an call.. I picked up my phone and answered it.

Me: hello
Asiana: hello you almost here?
Me: yes i'm coming i'll be there

I hung up the phone. After a few blocks I finally got there. It was packed as hell. I mean damn I didn't know he was known like that, he was telling the truth about being the biggest drug lord and respected.

I parked and told Malaysia to get out. We both did and she grabbed my hand as we walked across the street. Once we got inside, everyone noticed me and his daughter. They started speaking to me, crying, hugging, touching, squeezing, patting and everything in there. I wasn't feeling it but everyone was saying "I'm so sorry for your loss, he's always watching over you and we all love you and him together.. He love you, Alden and Malaysia more than anything!"

I finally saw him and he wasn't looking the same. He looked totally different. He was darker than he was, he didn't feel the same and I didn't like how they had his hands. I cried a lot and our daughter saw him and guess what she started crying.

Everyone felt bad then because remind y'all she didn't know he's dead, she didn't come to the hospital and I still didn't tell her about her daddy being gone. So I was hurt when I saw that, I picked her up and cried as held her. People like his mom, aunts and god mom were trying to calm me down.

We left afterwards. I saw most of my friends and his, I saw Zonnique and Hakeem I saw Cassidy and Daysha. I saw Tyra and Alden I saw his trap friends and etc.

I got home and took everything off including makeup. I put my hair into a back ponytail and changed into a t shirt and some leggings. I took Malaysia stuff off and put her on a shirt and her diper. I was in the kitchen cooking while on the phone with my sister.

Malaysia wanted cassidy to bring Daysha over so she's on the way and Tyra just called me asking if Alden can come spend the night with Malaysia and Daysha. I was cooking some tacos.

Me: girl so how many months are you now?
Asiana: 7 months i'm almost done and I can't wait until my baby is here.
Me: yea i know i mean it's not gonna be fun but just know an beautiful blessing is worth the pain.
Asiana: and lucas been giving me everything, i mean i might not throw an baby shower because i have everything.
Me: still have it though because you may never know if you need something outta what someone's gonna give you, ill still have it if i were you...

I'm almost finished with the food. I yelled for malaysia to come here and she did. Someone were knocking on the door so I answered it. It was Tyra and Cassidy with the kids. I said "Hey y'all" They said hey and stayed for a little.

Asiana: who over there with you?
Me: girl cassidy and tyra and the kids that's it.
Asiana: oh okay i don't feel good at all. i'm about to go lay down and fall asleep.
Me: alright goodnight. i love you
Asiana: i love you more and tell my niece I said i love her so much.

They ran off and I yelled "Malaysia tt Asiana said she loves you so much and goodnight" She yelled "I love her too mommy" We hung up and the food were done. Everyone ate there food and stuff. I told them to go to the room and lay it down.

I waited for them to leave and locked the door. I went upstairs and into my room then felled asleep.

Second Timer | 💁🏼‍♀️
Tati