Chapter 45

Bahja | Bah-Jah
12:00pm

I woke up still on the couch. I thought I were in my room the whole time I was in the living room. I got up and stretched.

I went to Malaysia room and she wasn't in there. I called for Alden "Alden where's your sister honey". He wasn't there I called Roc.

Roc: goodmorning baby how'd you sleep?

Me: good.. where's Malaysia & Alden?

Roc: with me baby.. we went to chuck e. cheese and I just took them out to eat.

Me: okay. well i gotta go, my sister birthday is today and she's trying to get me to buy her a room & a lobby room.. Which I already did so

Roc: Alright baby see you later.. I love you

Me: I love you too.

We hang up and I went to the bathroom and took an 30 min shower. I did my hygienes then went to my room. I was looking through my closet to find something to wear at this girl party.

I texted Zonnique.

Me: hey bitch I didn't hear from you in a couple days.. I miss you so much 😩 You coming to Asiana party?

I put my phone down on the bed and picked out an rose golden tight fitted 2 piece dress. I put on some black thongs and my white heels.

I was looking bomb as fuck. My hair looks a mess so I went to do my makeup and I did my hair into a high ponytail with my back hair down. I did my baby edges and I put my silver big hoops on.

I went to the bed and grabbed my phone then went to the bathroom. I took an couple of pictures then I read Zonnique text.

Nique 💗: Yes i'm coming bitch. I'm getting dressed as we speaking but I miss you lots of more you know that.. How's my god baby? I'm coming to get her soon.. I'm riding with you there so be expecting an knock at door.

Me: Alright and aww. She's doing good honestly. I knew you were going to say that, I'll let you keep her tuesday at 3pm til the next day.

I put on some Victoria secret perfume and I grabbed my purse. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I was looking for a snack to eat on..

Nique 💗: Alright and hoe what you wanna eat? I'll bring you something cause I know you already you wait until later to make yourself some food & Im on my way.

I smiled hard as I read that text. I swear I got the bestest friend ever. She knows me best but I sat on the couch and texted her back. I received messages from Asiana and Hakeem and Mom.

Me: Aww bestfriend 😩😍 I love you so much thanks. I want some nugget and a frappe. I'm waiting on you.

I went to Asiana first then Mom then Hakeem..

Asiana 👽❤️: Hey sis you got my stuff or not yet? I'm already dressed and mom said call her..

Me: I already got your room for you. We just gotta go get the key and the lobby is rented out for you also.. Your welcome lol Happy birthday 🎈 I love you with all my heart. Your growing up into a young adult. ❤️😩 I'm coming to get you once Zonnique gets here.

I went to my mom text.

Mom: Hey Bahja I'm grabbing her food and snacks. I'm getting her party stuff too. I'm out rn but She's at the house getting ready. You going to pick her up and take her with you?

Me: Yes she's coming with me. I already got her room and the lobby room rented out. I'm talking to her now she's ready. I'm waiting on Nique to get here she wanna ride with me.

Mom: Alright and where's Malaysia?

Me: with her dad i'm not keeping her. I'm about to be at this party and might step out after that.

Mom: Lol ok daughter I love you.

Me: As always.. I love you lots of more

I texted Hakeem back and Asiana..

Keem: yoooo

Me: wassup bro?

Asiana 👽❤️: Awwwwww 😭😭😭❤️ I'm crying rn but thank you sister. My birthday is going so great rn. I can't wait til turn up with all of y'all.

Somebody was knocking on the door. I got up and answer it. Zonnique was looking so pretty. I said "you ready to go" She said "here's your food and yeah let's go".

I texted back Asiana in the car.

Me: No problem and aww that's good. I'm on my way

Keem: you can do me a favor?

Me: depends what it is.. I'm sorta busy today but what's up?

Asiana 👽❤️: alright and can we go pick up my friends? Like 2 people and my cousin Airel ?

I was driving and texting. I told Nique to call my sister as I texted keem back.

Keem: I need you to watch Daysha just for a couple hours. I got this interview at an job today in a 2 hour please sis..

Me: yes i'll be there to get her.. But call me when it's over because today's my lil sister birthday and i'm basically her watcher for her party..

Keem: thanks and i'll fasho call you. I love you and tell Asia I said happy birthday babygirl i'll give you the money for her.. like 250 dollars

Me: Ok

25 mins later I got to my mom house. I honk the horn and the prettiest birthday girl came out the house.. I smiled as she was walking up towards the car.

She got in. Me and Nique said "damn girl you look grown as fuck but cute as shit."

I back up and drove off... We was blasting the music loud and having fun as I was heading towards Hakeem way.

We pulled up and I texted him.

Me: I'm outside

Keem: Here she come

He walked out the house with her. I told Asiana to scoot over "she's being with me for a couple hours until he gets back from his interview and he said happy birthday"

He opened the door and seen Zonnique in the front and Asiana in the back. He buckled Daysha in and said "happy birthday and here" He handed her 250 dollars.. She was smiling hard as fuck. As soon as Nique seen that she grabbed out her wallet and said "since we doing presents rn here's mines to you"

She gave her 199 dollars. I said "Aww i'm not giving you no money your money was that damn lobby room" She laughed and said " shut up thanks y'all"

I said my see ya later to my brother and we left. Nique and him ain't talking I see.. I'll see what's going on with that later.

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati