Chapter 39

Bahja | Bah-Jah
11:15am

I was up all day worrying about Roc. I don't know where he went and I got appointments to go to. He promised me while I was pregnant that he'll always go with me to Malaysia appointments.

I called him 5 times and he hasn't answered me at all. I texted him 15 times sending double texts and all. I left 3 voicemails and I still can't reach him.

I already took my shower. I got on some black jeans, brown shirt and some tan colored uggs. I had my hair up into a slick back ponytail with a side part.

Malaysia is dressed too. I put her on some True religion black jeans and some 11s with a white shirt. I put 2 puff balls in her hair & put her coat on.

I buckled Malaysia in the car seat and grabbed her diaper bag. I took her to the car but before I do that I grabbed my purse and phone.

I locked the door and went to the car. I hooked her up and got in the car. I put my seatbelt on and started the car up.

I plugged in my phone to the aux cord and banged Pnb Rock Questions. I was jamming as I drove off.

8 mins later Roc finally called me. I answered it as I was driving.

I said "Where are you?"

He chuckled on the phone and said "I had to do an mission baby. I told you this earlier today, but you was sleep so I understand why you confused."

I rolled my eyes as I was at an red light. I said "You know today's Malaysia appointment it starts at 1:00pm"

He said "Yes baby I know. I'll be there in a couple minutes."

I nodded and said "k well lemme go so I can get to her appointment without trying to kill the both of us."

He hung up quickly once he heard that. I laughed and said as I was putting my phone down "I was joking but okay.."

I looked in the review mirror and Malaysia's biting on her finger. I laughed and said "mamas stop biting your finger" she stopped.

I finally arrived there and parked. I got Malaysia and her bag in my hands. I begin to walk faster because it's so cold outside.

I was sitting in the waiting room. Malaysia was called and we went to the back. I texted Roc as the nurse was talking to me.

She said "Hello Malaysia, I'm your nurse Ms. Martin and I'll be doing an check up on you pretty doll."

I smiled as she was doing the check up with Malaysia. Ms. Martin said "How old is she?" I said "she will be 11 months on the oct 21st.

She said "Ok i'm going to do her shots. the doctor of hers isn't here today" I nod my head.

Roc walked in and said "I told you I was coming" I looked at him and said "I see".

We finished with the doctors and left. Roc drove his car and I left with Malaysia. I brought me some food then went home.

I was so tired... as soon as I got home I felled asleep.

Second Timer | 💁🏽‍♀️
Tati