Chapter 37

Chapter 37

***

Following days of conversation, Joe and Val decided on a destination wedding to Joe's native homeland of America Samoa. However, they still couldn't quite agree on a date. Val wanted a late spring wedding while Joe opted for the date of January 21st. Although it was the middle of winter, the date's significance was important to him. It would be the two year anniversary of their first meeting when he'd found her aimlessly wondering the halls in search of catering.

The couple took advantage of their week off following Wrestlemania by choosing to finally put their pool and hot tub to use. Joe had already gone outside and tested the pool water's temperature while Val finished up a phone conversation with Joey concerning her schedule for next week. When she finally appeared outside, he nearly choked on his own tongue.

"Damn, God bless the USA," he said, referencing her stars and stripes-printed bikini and keeping his eyes on her as she walked towards the pool.

"I didn't know you were so patriotic," she teased, sitting on the pool's edge.

Joe waded over to her and parted her legs, slipping between them. He rested his hands on her thighs and gazed up at her.

"Are you gettin' in or are you gonna sit and look pretty? The water's perfect," he said, kissing her bellybutton.

"I'm gonna sit here and look pretty."

"Wrong answer, Doll."

Joe effortlessly lifted her from the pool's edge and pulled her into the water, amidst squeals of playful protest. As soon as he'd pulled her into the pool, he took her in his arms and began to kiss her. When he reached around and started to tug at the strings of her bikini top, she pulled away from him.

"You're such an addict."

"So, gimme my drug then," he said, gripping her waist.

"If I do, then you're gonna violate the Wellness Policy," she replied, draping her arms around his neck.

"I'll take that suspension," he said, starting to kiss her again.

Style and grace. I'm never gonna be done.

Lean on in. Now, welcome to the queendom.

"This right now?" Joe said, glaring at his phone.

"Call her back later," Val ordered, grabbing him through his swimming trunks.

"It's the boss, baby," he said through a low groan.

"Well, I'm your boss today."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, kissing her again.

Their foreplay took only minutes to progress and soon, Joe had lost his trunks to his very eager fiancée. She led him back to the pool's edge where she ordered him to sit. He obliged her request and smiled down at her when she positioned herself between his legs.

"Am I gettin' a hap-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Val took his semi-erect organ into her mouth without hesitation.

"Aw fuck," he groaned, untying her bikini top and allowing her breasts to spill free from their confinement. "Suck it good, baby."

The more he talked, the more intense Val's stroke grew. She had soon worked him into a full erection, leaving him fighting the urge to succumb to the throbbing, pleasurable ache building in the pit of his abdomen.

"Alright, shit!" he called out, attempting to tear Val away from his hips. She kept one hand clamped around his flesh while the other held his sack in a firm grip. The concerted up and down motion of her hands and mouth and her intermittent moans around him were quickly pushing him towards what he was sure would be a mind-blowing orgasm.