Chapter 47

Chapter 47

***

Val rolled over, turning away from the sunlight spilling into the hotel suite from the slightly cracked window. Last night had been wild, but thankfully, she controlled herself enough not to get drunk to the point of suffering from a hangover. She had a ton of things to do to prepare for her big day tomorrow, and lying in bed all day wasn't one of them.

The smell of brewed coffee filled her nostrils, convincing her to detach herself from the bed. She surveyed the room and spotted the coffee machine, accompanied by a box and bottle of water, on the table across from the bed.

"He wasn't kidding," she said, walking over to the table.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and added sugar and creamer, then went to the bathroom door.

"I like to have dessert for starters. Now, tell me baby, can you take my order?" she heard Joe singing as he showered.

"Babe?" she called out, softly knocking on the door.

"Yeah, Doll?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

When she entered the bathroom, she peeked behind the shower curtain and took a sip of her coffee.

"Nice," she assessed, staring at Joe's semi-erect flesh.

"Thank you," he replied, smiling at her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good. No hangover. What about you? How long have you been up?"

"Long enough to go to Wal-mart and get your Plan B. Did you see it?" he asked, lathering his washcloth with soap.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You're welcome. What's on your agenda for today?"

"Massage, mani, pedi, and of course you know we have the wedding rehearsal this evening."

"Yeah," he said, smiling. "Tomorrow's the big day, girl. You're gonna be Mrs. Anoa'i. How does that make you feel?"

She smiled back at him and set her coffee mug on the wet bar just outside of the bathroom.

"It makes me feel like I'm caught in a dream," she answered as she undressed herself. "Can I join you?"

"Hell yes."

As soon as Val joined Joe in the shower, he attacked her point of weakness with a gentle nibble.

"Babe, come on now," she softly protested, exposing the side of her neck to him. "I got a lot to do today."

"Just a lil' bit, baby. A couple of pumps, and I'm out."

"Yeah, right," she said, pushing him in the middle of his chest. "Tomorrow, you can have me for as long as you want. But, today, you're cut off."

"You tell me that after you get in the shower with me ... butt ass naked? You're a tease, Val."

"Tell me somethin' I don't know," she replied, suggestively flicking her tongue at him.

"I hate you right now, and so does my dick."

Val looked down at his groin. His member had noticeably increased in size and seemed to be pointing directly at her.

She shook her head and laughed.

"You're a monster. I promise, you're gonna get all you can stand tomorrow," she said, pecking his lips.

"I look forward to it."

***

Following his shower with Val, Joe quickly packed up his belongings to head home where he, Jon, Josh, and Matt would be staying for the night. After saying "goodbye" to Val, he met the three men in the lobby of the hotel and the group set out to Joe and Val's home.