Chapter 45

Chapter 45

***

Over the next three weeks, Val and Joe managed to plan a swank wedding with Lila's help. Nearing the end of his suspension, Joe had not only been joined by his mother, but Cherie had also flown in from Little Rock. He had spent the last week listening to the two mothers trade embarrassing childhood stories about him and his wife-to-be. He'd made a mental note to tease Val about the time she shot poop on the wall while Cherie was changing her diaper. Every time he thought about the story, it made him laugh.

"Joe?" Cherie called out as she stood at the entrance of the family room where he and JoJo had parked themselves in front of the television.

"Yeah, Ms. Cherie?" he answered, looking up at her.

"Your mom and I are gonna go pick up the dresses. Is there anything else you need while we're out?"

"Nah, I think we're good. I really appreciate all your help, Ms. Cherie."

"It's not a problem, son."

Son. That's cool.

"Daddy, can I go with Grandma and Ms. Cherie?" JoJo asked.

"If it's OK with them, you can," he said, lightly tickling her belly.

"Of course you can, sweetheart," Cherie said, giving JoJo a hand up from the sofa. "We shall return later."

"Bye Daddy!" JoJo said.

"Bye, Munchkin. You be a good girl for your grandma and Ms. Cherie, OK?"

"OK!"

Moments later, the trio exited the house, leaving Joe alone. It was the perfect time to have a Facetime chat with Val. He had spent a few days with her over the last few weeks, but that wasn't nearly enough time to quell the desire that raged inside of him. He needed a quick release and with the house all to himself, what could be a better time than now?

"Please answer," he said as he waited for Val.

"Hey, baby!" she cheerfully greeted.

"I'm glad you answered. I need your help, babygirl."

"What's wrong?"

"I got blue balls," he unashamedly announced.

His admission made her laugh and shake her head in amusement.

"Baby, seriously. You can't wait until I get home? I mean, I'll be there in two days."

"Two days is too long," he said, pulling his shirt off and throwing it aside. "I need a release now, or my dick's gonna explode."

"You're being melodramatic," she assessed, licking her lips.

"How am I being melodramatic when you lick your damn lips like that?"

"Baby, no. I'll be home in two days."

"Come on, Doll. I'm here by myself. Now, is the perfect time."

"Well, it's not for me. I'm with Trin and the twins."

"Y'all nasty," Joe heard Jon say in the background.

"Damn," Joe cursed, rolling his eyes. "Go to your room, babygirl."

"Joe, I can't right now."

"Please?" he begged, flashing the camera down at his unclothed and erect member.

"Oh shit. Hey, guys, I'll be back in a second," Val quickly said, standing from Josh's bed.

"Y'all so damn nasty," Jon said again, shaking his head as she exited the room.