A little Jealousy

Chapter 3
Melody

I was laughing and talking with my fiancé since my sister was talking to some dude.I bobbed my head as the music was slowing a bit they were playing another sex song. The DJ was pretty lit.

"Nola," somebody yelled.

I ignored it until more people were yelling. I slowly looked over to see Nola moving her body to the sounds of S.M.N. By Tory lanez. I watched as her body moved as she rolled her hips. I watched as she walked up to a really pretty girl and placed her hands on her waist and began to slowly tick her body down before she came up and slammed her pelvis into the giggling girl.

"Nolaaa," the crowed yelled as the song changed to trap house by Tory lanez and everybody started singing.

I watched as the girl ran her hand up 'Nola's' shirt and down her stomach. I watched as Nova gave the girl a peck on the cheek and laughed. She walked back over and sat down next to me.  She laid her head back on the couch and looked at me. She had a confused look on her face.

"What you been up too?" she asked me.

"Working, getting fit and just doing me," I said.

I watched as she nodded her head.  She looked at me and licked her lips as a small drunk smirked played on her lips.

"Nice ring you got there," she said as she nodded her head to my engagement ring.

I smiled when I looked down at it. It was a very nice 2 karat ring princess cut set in a platinum. My baby did a good job at picking out this ring. She saved up for it for a few months to get it.

"Looks like y'all running low on liquor. We have a no empty cup policy around here," she said and chuckled.

I looked down at the near empty cup. No wonder everyone I was with was buzzed up. I licked my lips.

"We good," I said and smiled.

"You might want to fill it up before Nyla see it is what I'm saying ma," she said and laughed.

I laughed to.

"Will water do?" i asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"We don't have bottled water with yo bouige ass," she said laughing.

I was impressed she remembered that I don't drink tap water.  I smiled as the song changed to Hi Roller by Lil Uzi. Before I could respond to her comment. I watched as a caramel skin girl dressed in some short ass shorts, a baseball jersey that was open and a black sports bra on walked up to her. I watched as Nova looked up at the girl and smiled before she grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her on to her lap. I watched as the girl sat down in her lap and the prettiest smile I have ever seen appeared on her face. I really couldn't see to many features because she had her Snap back pulled low over her red hair.

"Are you done dancing with all these girls?" She asked Nova as she handed her a blunt.

I almost melted in my damn seat. This woman had to have the sexiest accent ever. She sounded like she was from the islands.

"I might be," Nova said as the girl laughed and placed her hands on the sides of Nova's face.

"You tired?" The girl asked her and placed her hand on the side of her face.

"I'm always tired," Nova said and laughed.

"Well you better wake up, because your babymama been blowing my phone up asking for cheese fries," she said as her thick accent poured out her mouth.

"That ain't my baby momma," Nova said and laughed.

"She might as well be,"  The girl said and started to rub the back of Nova's head.

"Fine. Tell her I'll go," Nova said and licked her lips.

"Good now go get dress and I will come with your drunk ass," The girl said and laughed.

"You just as fucked up as me Robyn," she said.

"Well since we are both fucked up we will be  1 sober person," Robyn said and laughed.

I was actually getting jealous watching them interact like they were a couple. Also the fact that this girl had the body of Rihanna minus a few tattoos and maybe a little thicker. I had no idea how a girl like Nova could pull such a bad bitch. In fact all the girls that I have seen her with have been bad. I looked over at my fiance who was slumped on the couch and my sister who was shaking her ass.

"Hello?" I heard Nova say.

"Your a fucking fat ass Yoni," she said.

"Hi, I'm Robyn," the girl sitting on Nova's lap said.

"I'm Melody," I said as the girl looked at me and smiled. 

"Pretty name," she said as she shifted in Nova's lap.

"Who you know here?" She asked me as a smirked played on the pretty shade of red she had on her lips.

"I use to date Nova a few years ago and I know her sister Nyla and my play sister Krissy," I said and smiled.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Nola is the shit," She said and laughed.

"I've heard," I said and laughed.

"Yoni. When you pop my nephew out I'm beat yo ass," Nova said and laughed.

"Where are you from?" I asked the girl.

"Here and there. But mostly from Barbados," she said as her accent grew thicker and started to get lazy.

"Really! What brought you here?" I asked her.

I watched as she smiled and tilted her hat up to reveal these mesmerising set of green hazel eyes. They were mostly green and they were low as fuck.

"Bye Yoni! No I'm not bring Robyn.. Because you always trying to fuck her," Nova said and laughed as I watched Robyn glare at her with a smirk playing her lips.

"I would love to fuck you Yoni!," she yelled.

I watched as they had a mini wrestling match over the phone before they laughed and Robyn stood up with her phone.

"Come on baby," Robyn said as she backed up and pulled Nova off the couch.

"It was nice talking to you Melody. Maybe we can hang out someday," she said as she pulled Nova through the crowd and up a flight of stairs.

I wonder if they were a couple. I doubt it. Nova probably couldn't handle her. That girl was flawless and Nova was sloppy. I laughed and shook my head as I stood up and made my way to the back of the house and to the kitchen. I looked over to see Krissy sitting on Nyla's lap and they were laughing and talking amongst each other in a group.

"Melody come chill with us," Krissy said and licked her lips.

I smiled and nodded my head. I don't see the harm. My fiance was passed out and my sister was being lifted in the air by mad dudes. So I knew it was no escaping this party just yet. Besides it was only 11 and I didn't have work in the morning anyway.