Another Invite

Robyn
Chapter 24

I looked down at Nola as she slept. I smiled and ran my hand over the few bruises on her stomach and side that she managed to receive during the fight she had the other night. I smiled and straddled her waist. She was been sleep ever since she saw the bed. She was in her black sports bra and blue Hugo Boss boxer briefs. I know she was sore as hell and I'm sure this is going to piss her off. We had just got back to Chicago a couple of hours ago.

I ran my hand over the blueish purplish color skin that was on her shoulder.

"Shit Robyn that hurts,"'she said as she moved her head side to side.

I chuckled as she slowly opened her eyes and glared at me out of her brown hazel orbs.

"You been sleep all day," I said as I leaned over and grabbed the blunt off the night stand.

"And your point Robz?" She said as she started to drift back off to sleep.

I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips. I lit it and inhaled blowing some smoke out. I took the blunt and moved it from side to side infront of her face. I watched as she opened her eyes slowly and followed the movements of the blunt. She moved her hand from across her chest and started to reach for it. I moved it back and inhaled it again and bent down. She opened her mouth and I slowly blew the smoke into hers then I caught her bottom lip and sucked on it. I pulled back and smirked as I handed it to her and she exhaled and licked her lips.

"Robyn," she said and licked her lips.

"I'm hurting you?" I asked her as my accent slipped between my lips and smirked.

"You don't care do you?" She asked me and smiled.

Her voice was hoarse from then fight and the meetings she had. It was sexy to me.

"I really don't," I said and licked my lips as she inhaled and handed the blunt back to me.

"I figured but I'm sore baby," she said and licked her lips.

"You want me to move?" I asked her.

She placed her hands on my hips and began to slowly move them. We hadn't had sex any while we were gone. We were to busy and I was on my shit. I smirked and inhaled the smoke and placed the mini bliss to her lips. She inhaled and I exhaled held. We both got super horny after she fought. The less rounds she went the horny I got. Something about know she could protect me in one hit was sexy.

"NOLA!!!! ROB!!" Nyla yelled.

"NO!" Nola yelled back and her voice cracked causing me to giggle.

"We ain't even ask you a question!" Krissy said as they both came into the room.

I looked over at Krissy and Nyla as they sat down on the bed. I watched as Nola turned her head and looked over at them as her hands gripped my ass. She had no problem at all when it came to showing me affection.

"What y'all two worrisome asses want?" Nola asked.

"How long you gonna be sore for?" Krissy asked and ran her hands through Nola's hair.

"A couple of days why?" She asked them.

"We throwing you a party on Friday then," Nyla said smiling at her big sister.