Tattoos and ForePlay Lessons

Nola
Chapter 58
4 years

"How did in the entire fuck did I let you talk me into this?" I asked Robyn.

I watched as she turned around and smirked at me. I let my eyes travel down her body. Her black jeans hugged her ass and cupped it so damn nicely. She had on one of my black thermals that was too small for me. I had washed it and it shrunk some. Her blond and black hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and the white adidas and her glasses only made her look even sexier. She slowly walked over to me and placed one hand on my chest and the other hand slowly crept up my neck. She smirked and pulled me down into a slow kiss. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She slowly sucked on my tongue. She pulled back and pecked my lips.

"Yeah that's how you did it," I said and licked my lips.

She smirked and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Y'all ready?" The tattoo artist said.

"Yeah," Robyn said as she turned around in my arms.

"What are you getting?" He asked as he smiled at my girlfriend.

"My baby is gonna get a lotus flower on the front of her shoulder. The right side," Robyn said.

I let her pick where and what. It didn't matter to me. She has been trying to talk me into getting some tattoos for months. Somehow I agreed early this morning. She has learned that is the the best time to get what she wants out of me thanks to Nyla's dumb ass. But I must admit she was pretty damn persuasive at 3 am this morning. I bit my lip. I was gonna finish everything she started and she had no idea.

"Alright follow me back and we can get started," he said.

"Do you know what colors you want?" He asked.

"Can you do something with Red and blue?" She asked.

He nodded his head as we walked to his station.

"Let me go draw something up and I will show you. Then if you like it I will get everything ready," he said.

"Wait can you free hand it? I want it to be a little more original," Robyn said.

"Uh sure," he said.

"Baby take ya shirt off," she said.

I sighed and pulled the hoodie and shirt from my body.

"Got damn you want me to do that tat for you Eric," some girl said as she walked over.

I let my eyes roam all over her body. She was sexy. She was a redbone standing at about 5'3 with a fat ass. She had to be a c cup like Robyn. Her hair was pulled back into a side ponytail and she had some beautiful brown eyes. She had on some black leggings and a blue Nike hoodie with some fresh Jays on.

"No Kandi I got this," he said and chuckled.

"You sure?" She asked and licked her lips as her eyes traveled from me to my girl.