Shower conversations

Nola
Chapter 60
4years ago

I slowly rolled off my fiancé as her body shook. I smirked and licked my lips. She was looking high as fuck. I slowly stood up and took the strap off my body and tossed it on the floor. I watched as she moved her hands over body.

"Come on baby," I said as I bent down and picked her up.

She cuddled into my body as she still trembled. I kissed her forehead as she let out a sharp breath. I carried her into the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet. I watched as she leaned her head against the wall and she slowly opened her eyes. They were low and her body was drenched in sweat and she still had tears flowing down her face. She looked at me and smirked as she moved her mouth to say something but didn't.  I laughed and got undressed and turned on the shower. She had fucked me up pretty good. I walked back over and picked her up and got into the shower. I laughed as she moaned as the hot water hit our bodies. I placed her feet on the floor of the shower as she leaned all of her body weight on me. I wanted to taste her but I decided to let her rest. She moved her hands up to my neck and pulled me down into a slow kiss. I gripped her ass and her body arched into mines as she pulled back and rested her head on my chest.

"Fuck Nola," she said in her thick accent that was fading with her voice.

"You wanted it," I said.

"I know but shit. That side is more dangerous then Daddy," she said.

I laughed.

"No daddy is. That side is in the middle," I said and rubbed her back.

"Well fuck. You been holding out ," she said.

"So damn much," I said and laughed.

"We can call that girl in 2 days. My body can't handle it," she said as she started to fall asleep.

"Whatever you say baby," I said as I got her body wash and her towel and began to wash my fiancé off.

She would moan every now and then.

"Robyn," I said as I began to wash her hair.

"Hmmm?"

"Where is your engagement ring at baby?" I asked her.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry baby. I left it at my crib back at home," she said as her body tensed up.

"Well I guess you are my girlfriend until you get it," I said.

I moved her under the water and rinsed the soap out of her hair.

"No. Nola I'm sorry baby," she whined.

"Nope," I said as I kissed her neck.

"Please baby I'm sorry. Just don't say that," she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I laughed and rubbed her back. I had hurt my babies feelings.

"I'm sorry Robs. I didn't mean it," I said.

"Better not. You know I'm super sensitive about our relationship," she mumbled.

"Yeah I figured that out the night you almost killed me for not going to that party thing," I said.

"Don't remind me I thought that was the end," she said and giggled.

"Nowhere close baby," I said.

"I love you Nova," she mumbled.

"I love you too Robyn," I said.

"Now finish washing us up so we can go lay down," she said.

I laughed and kissed her neck.