No Demo

Nola
Chapter 75

I bit my lip and watched Robyn as her body went limp. I smirked as I watched as the sweat formed all over her body. She was shaking non stop. I licked my lips. She had been on the device for about 15 minutes.

"Babey please I can't," she said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I slowly stood up as her body shook and she soaked up the device for the 12th time. She looked at me out of half open eyes. She was starting to drool a little bit. I turned the machine off. Her breathing was heavy. She watched me out of her low eyes as I untied her from the hook. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist before she slid off the device. I picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

"Pleasebabyicant," she mumbled.

I watched as she shook her head side to side. I pulled off my sweats and climbed ontop of my wife.

"Please babyyyyy," she yelled as I slowly inserted the strap I had put on inside of her.

I smirked as she quickly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kissed her neck as I slowly pumped in and out. Her moans and pleas bounced off the soundproof walls.

"Your so sexy," I said as I ran my hand down her face.

"I love you," she mumbled.

"I know baby," I said as I sped up my pace.

Her nails dug into the back of my neck as she gasped and her body shook. She came and looked at me. She licked her lips and pulled me into a slowly kiss. I placed my hand on her thigh and pushes the strap in deeper. I felt her pull back as  she placed her forehead against mines.

"Fuck, daddie," she said lowly.

I pecked her lips and pushed my body off of hers. I grabbed her ankles and pushes her legs up as I spread them open. Her legs were weak and starting to shake. I smirked and slammed into her faster.

"Fuck!" She yelled.

Her body tenses up and her hands made their way under my shirt as she dug her nails into my stomach. I bit my lip as her body shook hard. I watched as my strap went in and out of her pussy as it gripped my strap perfectly.

"NOVA!" She yelled as she pushes the strap out and she squirted hard as hell.

I groaned and pushed it back in. I watched as the tears wet her face and her body glisten and shook with sweat as she took every stroke I gave her. Her was sweated out. She was gonna have to get it redone and I will have no problem paying for it.

"Your such a good bitch. Taking all of this strap baby," I said as I bit my lip.

"Shit daddy," she mumbled as her body arched
Off the bed and shook against mines.

"You my nasty girl baby?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yeah daddi mi ya nasty bitch," she moaned as I stood up with her around my waist.

I placed the strap back inside of her as I use my arms to harness her body against mines as I bounced her up and down on the piece I was wearing.

"Mi ya nasty gayl," she mumbled as her arms tighten around my neck.

"Cum," I said as her body shook.

She dug her nails into my neck as she screamed and fucked me back.

I turned around and sat on the bed. She pushed me back and placed her hands on my chest. I gripped her waist tighter causing her to sit all the way on the strap.

I bit my lip as she tossed her head back and rode me.

"You feel that baby?" I asked her.

"Mhmm," she moaned as she slowed down her pace.

"You can do it baby. Speed that shit up for daddy,"
I said lowly and slapped her ass with both hands.

"I can't," she moaned.

"You can baby. Own this shit," I groaned as she sped up.

I smirked as she sped up and bounced up and down on my lap.

"Sto andando a sperma," she said through her moans.

I bit my lip. Her accent was heavy and it laced every Italian word perfectly. I groaned. I loved when she does that shit. That's how I know she can't take anymore after this.

"Cum on this strap then," I said as I understood those words perfectly.

"Sto andando a sperma," she moaned again.

"Mhmm. Cum su questo cazzo," I said.

"Imma cum on it," she mumbled.

I groaned and wrapped my arms and pulled her body into mines. I placed my feet on the bed.

"No baby not... Fuck," she gasped as I thrusted my hips quickly.

I was about to buss hard as fuck too. She screamed and bit my shoulder as I pounded her pussy. I groaned as she wrapped her hand around my neck and pushed her body up as she rode me
Quickly.

"Fuck," I yelled as I felt my body tense and her shake against me as we both came.

"Shit baby. Ride that shit out,"

She tighten her grip on my neck.

"FUCK!" She yelled as her body shook so damn hard.

She managed to break out of my grip and choke me harder as she pushes the strap out and squirted on my stomach.

"Fuck," I said lowly as she soaked me and the bed.

I shook a little bit as I came again watching everything pour out of her pussy. I licked my lips as she collapsed against my chest.

I bit my lip. I wanted another taste. Nothing wrong with cleaning up the mess you made right. I gripped her waist and pulled her to my face.

"Please baby no morrrrrrr," she moaned as my tongue dove deep into her box of nectar.

I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her there. I felt her hands on my head as I slowly ate her pussy. Her shit was so swollen and tastes so damn good. Fuck Lani and her demo. I was gonna enjoy my wife.