You gonna kiss it better?

Robyn.
Chapter 36

I placed my hands on her thighs as she moved her hips faster. I let my body arch into hers as she dug deep almost hitting my damn soul.

"Robyn you can't keep calling me daddy when I'm in you," she said.

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw her staring at me like I was a whore. But not just any whore hers alone.

"Shitt," I moaned out as she pushed my legs up and open.

I bit my bottom lip as I grabbed onto her bed set. Her hands had a tight grip on my ankles as her strokes slowed down and got deeper.

"Why?" I mumbled as I felt my body grow extremely hot.

"You will figure it out," she said as she moved my left leg so I was laying on my side.

"Fuck daddy," I yelled out as she placed her hand on my hip and speed up her pace.

I felt my self get light headed as she pounded me and my body began to bounce agaisnt hers on its own. Which only made my orgasm grow faster.

"Fuck daddy I'm shitttt," I yelled out as my body shook and I came hard on her strap.

I was breathing heavy as my body shook and my eyes closed. I was tired and my body was giving out on me.

"We not done baby," she said as she flipped me over on my stomach and pulled my lower body off the bed.

"Fuck Nola!" I yelled as she slammed into me from behind.

I crossed my ankles as pleasure took over again. I moaned as she slapped my ass hard. I grip the sheets as my body started to rock with hers.

"Don't fall Robyn," she hissed and slapped my ass harder causing me to become a little more alert.

"Oooo fuck daddy," I hissed.

She was definitely a new person. And I loved it.

I moaned as she pulled my hair causing my head to jerk up.

"What did I say Robyn," she said in a very dominating tone.

"Shit I can't remember," I moaned as she lightly slapped my face.

"You better try. And don't you fucking come or Imma be piss," she said and let go of my hair.

How the fuck was I suppose to hold it. Ever thrust she mad she hit my spot and my body would tingle.

"Please baby I can't," I moaned as I felt her hands move from my waist.

One moved up my body and to breast as she played with my nipple ring.

"Please daddy," I moaned out as her other hand made its way around to my clit.

"You sound so good when you beg," she grunted as her hand made its way around my neck and the the other one was rubbing my clit quickly as she slowly and deeply hit my soul.

I felt her grip tighten around my neck as my body shook and I felt my self about to black out.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as my body tensed up and I came hard.

"Fuck Robyn," she hissed as I felt my body shake again.

"Damn," hissed as I squirted all over her bed.

I felt my body just collapsed in the cold wet spot on her bed. I was tired as fuck and my body was starting to hurt.

"Mmm you can't be fallin asleep on me," her husky voice cut through the air.

I couldn't even find my voice to tell her no. I moaned as she turned me over. I licked my lips and looked at her out of my half open eyes. She looked at me and smirked before her head travel down between my legs.  I let out a small moan as her tongue slowly licked up and down my clit.

"Mmm shit Papi," I moaned.

I felt her slowly suck on my clit. I arched my back and gasped as she darted her tongue in and out of me slowly. That was the last thing I remember before my body tensed up and I let out a long moan as my pussy gave into to the feeling of her tongue. I let out a small whimper as I came and everything went dark.

I rolled over in the bed and hugged the pillow closer to my body. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nola standing infront of her dresser tying her tie. I looked over at the clock and saw it was only 7 in the morning.

"Where you going?" I said.

My voice was still gone. She turned around and looked at me and smiled.

"I have to go into work for a couple of hours," she said as she tucked in her shirt.

"Should I leave?" I asked her.

I watched as she looked at me and smirked as she nodded her head over to the night stand. I slowly turned my head and saw a few keys on a light saber keychain. I giggled. She was such a big ass kid. I grabbed the colorful set of keys and sat up in the bed.  I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She was trusting me big time. I had gave her keys to my place a month ago. I felt the bed dip as she sat down and placed her hand on my leg.

"You can leave and come back whenever you want. The red key is for this place and the blue one is for the place in Saint Paul and the green is for the apartment in New York," she said.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. Our relationship has just moved to a new level.

"I really like you," I said.

I felt her chuckle.

"I really like you too baby. Now go back to bed and I will be back probably before 11. So be ready so I can feed you," she said and pulled back.

She stood up and kissed my forehead. I watched as her black suit pants hugged her body in the right way and her blue dress shirt did the same it was just a little bigger. I smiled as she turned around and winked at me as she adjusted her orange tie and grabbed her suit jacket.

"Oh and the keychain lights up," she said and chuckled.

"Of course it does," I said and laughed.

"Be up Robyn. Or daddy will have to get that ass again," she said and winked at me as she walked out the room.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip. I loved daddy even though my lower body hurt daddy felt so damn good. I smiled and looked at the keys in my hand as I laid back on the bed.