3 Dozen

Robyn
Chapter 51
3 years ago

"Trust me baby it's not that bad," I said and giggled as Nola looked at the horse.

"Robyn I don't know. I don't fuck to heavy with heights," she said and rubbed the back of her neck.

"You will be fine," I said as watched her eyes roam around the beautiful creature.

I patted my horse as she looked at me. We were back in Barbados. I missed home and I had talked her into taking vacation time. It was hard being away from my girlfriend months on end. But we both had to work.

"I don't know Robert," she said as I walked up to her.

"You will be fine," I said and stared into her eyes that were the color of honey due to the light.

"If I die Robyn I'm going to come back and haunt you till no end," she said seriously.

"Deal," I said and smiled.

I ran my hand behind her neck as she licked her lips. She placed her hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

"No Nola," I said and smiled.

"It's been 4 months since you drove ya drunk ass to my crib and fucked up my lawn," she said and licked her lips.

I felt a shiver go down my back as I remember her fucking me. She literally fucked me and it was great. I missed her touch. We haven't done much of anything since she has been here because she has been mostly sleeping, smoking and just enjoying the mental sex of it all. Which was great but I wanted something physical.

"I know," I said as my hand traveled over her shoulder.

"No Robyn," she said and pulled me closer.

"Please it will be sexy as hell right here,"I said and kissed her shoulder.

"Girl lets get this damn horse ride over so I can bury my face in that pussy," she said.

I laughed and pushed her back.

"You are so damn nasty," I said as walked over to my horse.

"You ain't seen nasty," she said and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Shut up and put ya shirt on," I said.

"It's hot tho'," she said and grabbed her shirt out the back of her black jean shorts.

"Yeah but I don't need everyone seeing what I got," I told her as I watched her place the white t shirt over her toned body.

"You got on those tiny ass shorts," she said and licked her lips.

"How do I get on this thing?" She said and scratched the back of her neck.

"Watch," I told her as I mounted the horse.

She did and followed suit.

"We will start off slowly okay?" I said as we started ride.

"This shit hurts my ass," she said.

I laughed we had been riding for 15 minutes along the beach.

"Well let's go a little faster before we take them back," I said and smirked.