Do you think...

Nola
Chapter 89

I watched as Stormie walked around Robz sound studio and place her hand in her dress slacks. The girls were in the dance studio. This is where they were at while me and Stormie went out side and smoked for a couple hours. We smoke and caught up. It was nice. I'm glad she found someone to sit her ass down and take in life. She be so into her work that she forgets. She forgets she does have other people that love and care about her. She just had been distracted by hoes and money. Just feeling a void. But I got it. I lost myself and distanced myself when my parents died. Made slot of fucked up mistakes.

But some of them led to lessons and my wife. So I get it. Im just glad we both ended up with the women we deserve. Nothing will get between that. I looked at Stormie.

"So you really going?" I asked her as she placed the blunt and nodded her head.

"Well okay. I'll get everything going for you before you deploy," I said.

"Also, I need you to help Dj keep my wife safe and sane. Do what you need too. But don't fuck or touch her in that kind of way. I will kill both you and Dj," she said.

I chuckled and raised my hands up.

"Look you gotta tell Robz that. I think she is love with ya wife," I said and laughed.

"And you not nigga," she said and chuckled.

I licked my lips and shrugged.

"Y'all should just open up y'all sexual relationship more," I said as she laughed.

She walked over and sat next to me and handed me the blunt.

"Naw. My shit only works for my wife," she said.

"Mines been working for anything with a pair of legs and breast," I said and laughed.

"Man even before all of that..." she said and nooded to my crotch.

"... you still was chasing tail," she said and laughed.

"Old ass man talking about tail," I said and laughed.

"You heard what you heard nigga," she said.

"So she proposed to you on a beach and you said no?" Robyn asked as they came walking out the dance studio followed by just a cloud of smoke.

I looked over at Rain and raised my eyebrow. Her wife was bad as fuck. My man jumped right up. It had to be this weed. I looked at Stormie. She smirked.

"Oh yeah. She a professional stoner. She probably could out smoke both y'all,"  Rainie said and chuckled.

I licked my lips and looked at my high ass wife. She was looking real carefree and just chill. Her eyes were low and red as fuck. I bit my lip and looked at her ass in these little ass shorts. I think I do like this insta storm. Everything was in slow motion. I felt like my reflexes would be crazy right now.

"So you can tell me you can look at Robyn and not want to fuck her?" I asked Rain as the girls made there way over.

"Shit I don't know. Her accent is mad sexy right now," Stromie mumbled as I watched her wife sit on her lap.

"Did you know Nova fucked an answer out of Robs?" Mila said as she smiled.'

Damn her voice was like honey.  I bet she wore braces because thats what her smile kinda looked like. It was lazy as fuck too. She was cute when she was high.

"What?" Stromie asked as she looked at Mila and licked her lips.

"Nova fucked her into saying yes," Mila said and giggled

"Atleast I ain't say no," Rob said as she sat next to me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I didn't say no to that," Mila said as they both chuckled.

"Felt like you did," Stormie said and smirked.

"But are we not married tho?" Mila asked.

"We are,"Stormie said and smiled.

I ain't seen this nigga smile in forever. It was nice. I notice Rob and Mila both bit they bottom lip.

"Speaking of. What happened to our invite?" Robz asked.

I chuckled. She was trying to get her shit together. She looked at me and smirked. I focused on her lips.

'You think they would let us smash?' She asked me and bit her bottom lip.

'Maybe,' I said back.

"We didn't have a wedding. We just got married," Mila said.

Robz sat up and gasped.

"Y'all need a wedding! I'll help plan it!" She said.

Mila laughed.

"NOLA!!!!!!" My sister yelled.

I watched as Stormie laughed. Nyla was finna lose her shit.

"WHAT?" I yelled back as she came running into the studio.

"Who's car is tha— Ahhhhhh big sis Stormie!!!" She yelled as she ran over to Stormie.

I laughed.

"Ahhh shit Stormie here! We finna have a party!" Krissy said and ran over to hug her too.

"Y'all always find a reason to throw something," Rico said.

"But yet there you are probably looking for a outfit to wear," Melissa said.