This could be FUN

Robyn
Chapter 101

I licked my lips as I placed my hand ontop of DJ's head as she slowly kissed my pussy.

"Mmm you are so wet,"'she mumbled and ran her thumb down my clit as my heartbeat sped up.

"Dj muh losing patience daddy," I said and tugged her ponytail.

I gasped as she wrapped her lips around my clit. She placed her hands on my waist as slowly kissed my lips. I tossed my head back as Sin let out a small moan. I bit my bottom lip as she pulled back and spit on my throbbing clit.

I moaned as my clit jumped as she smacked my clit.

"Teach me to eat this pussy Robyn," she mumbled and flicked her tongue against my clit.

"I don't need to," I mumbled as she quickly wrapped her lips around my clit and began to suck hard and fast on my clit.

We were definitely gonna have..

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as she quickly inserted herself inside of me.

She bent down and gripped my waist as I wrapped my legs around her waist. She was so much bigger than Nola and thicker. I felt my body heat up with every short thrust.

"Ooooooh fuck come get to Gir! Nola hissed.

"Mmmm,shitt. Im sorryyyy," Sin moaned and I gasped as my leg shook.

"Fuck Dj!" I yelled as my body tensed and I squirted on her face.

"Mmmm shit," Dj mumbled against my pussy.

I bit my lip. It was gonna be an interesting friendship and I'm all for it.