Drinks

Melody
Chapter 32

I was beyond faded. The music was flowing through my body. I watched as my girls tried to keep up with a faded as Krissy. They were dancing to some reggae song. I laughed as I slowly moved my hips that were captivated by the beat. I felt someone wrap their warm arms around my body. I knew it wasn't  my future wife or my woman, but I ain't care. I was to far gone to care.  I smiled as the song changed to Sean Paul I'm still in love with you.  The person let me go and somebody else's arms was placed around my body as we moved to the beat of the music. Whoever was behind me could definitely keep up and it was a nice change of pace.

"This my shit!" Robyn's thick accent cut through my thoughts.

I slowly opened my eyes to see her changed into a red based dashiki with different color trim going around it. Her hair was down but she had a red bandana tied around it with the knot in the front. Her face was makeup free and her skin was glowing. Like she had been baked to perfection by the sun. She was sockless and shoeless. I watched as she moved her body to the beat and smiled. I watched as Nova came behind her in some blue jean long shorts and a white soxs jersey that was open showing a black beater she has tucked in under it. She didn't have on shoes either but she had on socks. I watched as Robyn rolled her body agaisnt Nova and placed her arm around Nova's head. She smiled as Nova kissed her neck.

I licked my lips and rolled my body slower on the girl behind me. She held me closer to her body as her warmth and perfume infiltrated my senses. I almost forgot I was engaged until the song changed to something else. The girl had unwrapped arms from me and walked off.

"Shit. I need a break and some substance," Lace said as she walked over to me.

I laughed.

"Damn Krissy got a lot of energy,"Shawna said as she stumbled over to us.

"Y'all can't keep up with her. When she lit she like the faded energized bunny," I said and laughed.

"Whatever. We saw you over here though," Shawna said and smirked.

I blushed and laughed.

"Girl it was a damn dance," I said as we started to make our way to the kitchen.

I think Nyla was in here. I walked into the kitchen to see Nyla with some girl in her lap. I laughed. Nyla wasn't even trying to spit game but the girl was flirting with her super hard.

"Damn is everybody in here gay?" Shawna said loudly causing everybody to laugh.

"Girl I ain't gay. I just like what I like," Nyla said and laughed.

I laughed to. Nyla just did whatever felt right at the moment. She said she is more about the connection and conversation you have if you wanna get serious but if it was about sex than you go for what you crave. Most of the times she went with girls.

"Nyla can we get some drinks?" I asked her and smiled.

"Go ask Nola. Her cups are way better," she said knowing what I meant.

"I don't wanna ask Nova," I said and whined a bit.

I couldn't trust my filter around her when I'm drunk. I say whatever's in my head. Which usually is my true feelings.

"Girl just go ask Nola!" Nyla said and laughed.

"Who wanna ask Nola something?" Nova said as she walked into the room fasting her rose gold bracelet on her wrist.

"We want another cup," Shawna said and licked her lips at Nova.

I watched as she straightened up her belt on her pants.

"Ask and you shall receive darlin,"

She looked up from her belt and her thick accent rolled of her tongue as she opened her arms and tilted her head to the left. She clapped her hands together and walked over to the sink. She now had a pair of black Pumas on her feet. She was sexy.

"You gotta go feed ya baby mama?" I asked her and smirked.

She laughed as she put the jolly ranchers in the cup.

"Yeah I gotta go feed my god son," she said and added ice into the styrofoam cups.

"She just want to fuck Robz though," Nyla said and laughed.

"Everybody wants to fuck Robz. But she ain't going though," Nova said as she mixed the two liquids in the cup.

"How do you know?" I asked her and licked my lips as she turned around and smirked.

"Damn I wanna fuck both y'all," Lace blurted out.

Everybody laughed but me. I ain't think it was funny and I was to busy undressing Nova with my mind and trying to remind myself I was taken. I watched as Nova grabbed the three cups and walked over to us. She handed us each a cup. She licked her lips and backed up.

"Don't say it!" Nyla said and laughed.

"Say what?" I asked as i stared Nova in her eyes and took a sip of my drink.

"Daddy makes her scream and cream. Papi puts her to bed," Nova said and smirked.

"And what does Nova do?" Shawna said in what I am guessing is her sexy voice.

I watched as Nova laughed and licked her lips before giving her a half smile showing off her rose colored fangs. I smirked and took another sip of your drink.

"Well what does Nova do?" I said as she shifted her faded gaze towards me.

Before she could answer. A hand came around her waist and then Robyn appeared as Nova looked down a little bit at the goddess in front of her. Nova hands went around her waist and her hand drop to the girls ass. I was a bit jealous seeing how they were looking at each other. I notice Robyn had on yellow socks and green chucks. It sounded weird but it matches perfectly with the rest of her outfit.

"Nova takes you to ecstasy," Robyn said in her thick heavy accent.

"Shit," Lace said.

Then they both laughed. I shook my head at the couple as Robyn grabbed Nova's chin and kissed her lips.

"What about me?" Krissy said and pouted.

They both laughed. I shook my head and took another sip of my drink.