The Proposal

Robyn
Chapter 26
Two years ago

"Do you love me?" Nola asked me.

I jumped and little and looked at her. She was standing in the doorframe of the bedroom. I looked her up and down. She had just got home from work so she was still dressed in her work clothes. I bit down on my lip. She was looking really good in her brown dress shirt that was tucked into her grey dress pants, with a brown belt and brown shoes to match. She left so early this morning that I didn't get a chance to see her. She was coming close to settling a case out of court.

"Yes," I told her.

"You sure Robz?" She asked me as she put her hands in her pockets.

"Yes. Damn Nola, what's with all of the questions?"
I said as my accent flowed heavy.

She was scaring me and irritating me at the same time. We had already got into it a couple of weeks ago. She was acting different and I didn't know why. She was being withdrawn and wouldn't talk to me about it.

"Come here," she said and looked at me.

I slowly made my way over to her even though I didn't want to. I'm not sure if this was about to be a good or bad come here. I was thinking the worse but my body still moved on her command.

" Yeah," I said.

She leaned in and captured my lips with hers. I placed my arms around her neck. She bit down on my bottom lip and pulled back. The kiss was different. It was cool and refreshing. I was scared. It was calming the electric waves of heat I usually get.

"So you gonna forgive me?" she said and smirked.

" I don't know. What the fuck did you do Nova?" I asked her as I took a step back.

My accent was growing heavy. I was worried and scared. I dropped my head a little bit bracing for the bad news. She was done with me or she is sick.

"Sshhhh," she said.

She placed her fingers in my chin and brought her lips back on mines and deepened the kiss. My knees grew weak as her hands started to roam all over my back and then finally settling on the cup of my ass. I let out a lite moan as she slowly pulled back. The waves were back and strong as hell.
She was up to some shit and I don't know what it is. She roughly turned me around and I smirked.

" What did I do?" I asked her.

My worries vanished as I got turned on by her aggressive behavior. She knows damn well this shit turns me on.

"It's what you are going to do," She said.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer into her body. I felt the strap she had on against my ass. I bit down on my bottom lip. I took my hands and ran them up and down her thigh until my hand landed on whatever she was packing in her slacks. I don't know how I ain't notice it.

" So why would I need to forgive you if I'm in trouble?" I asked her and bit down on my lip as I felt her hand make its way down to the front of my shirt and to my right breast.

"Because your punishment isn't going to be nice," She whispered in my ear right before her other hand made its way down the front of a pair of her boxers I stole.

I let out a slight gasp as she pulled my nipple between her fingers. I hissed as she ran her fingers up and down my slit. Slowly teasing my clit.