Making a new plan

Melody
Chapter 91

I stared at the gorgeous woman to my left and chuckled. Nova never did or does anything to put herself in danger. She was scary. Hell she never argued with me really.  Then her friend.

She was fine as fuck. Like a GQ model. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a slick curly ponytail. And the slick part was waves just all waves a nigga would be jealous.  She could dress too. Her eyes were this soft light brown almost copper colored  as she stared at me. I felt my heart rate speed up.

"Nova could never. This nigga wouldn't even do u turn,"I said and smirked.

"Well Ms. Melody you must not know ya friend like I do," She said in this supper heavy accent.

I groaned as I felt my panties get wet. Where the fuck did this friend come from. Her sexy ass. I would love to let her taste this. I glanced at her lips. The were big, soft, and moist looking so I know she probably can put them to work.

"You didn't even know she could play the guitar and sing up till a few months ago and y'all two dated," My sister mumbled and everybody laughed as I felt my cheeks get red.

"Ohhh y'all  dated?" Jamila asked.

"Yes we did," I said and smiled at her.

I had to size up my new friend. Cause she could definitely dress her ass off and she was sexy as hell. I could pick up some pointers from her. Maybe even get in good with her and her wife. That way I can get back with Nova and everything will come full circle like it's suppose to.

"Yup the worst couple years of my life," Nova mumbled as I watched Robyn giggle.

"Come on now. You had to have some good times though?" Mila said as she laughed and smiled.

I think I like her. She was looking at the positive. She seemed to be all about the good in people.

"I can't think of a one," Nova said as her words stabbed my heart.

Everybody laughed as I felt like they just were Turing the daggers deeper into my heart. My face was getting hot.

"What about the sex? Y'all had to have some good sex," Rainie said as Mila slide off her lap and next to her.

They were a sexy ass couple. I looked down at their hands. They had some really nice wedding rings and Mila's  engagement ring was so fucking pretty.

"It was pretty  great," I said and bit my lip thinking backing on it.

"It was decent for what it was. But with Robz it's a whole new fucking level especially now," Nova said as her and Rainie chuckled.

I looked at the two of them. It was like they had own inside joke. That's one thing I hated not knowing a joke. I wanted to be up to speed on everything.

"Our sex had been amazing. Ain't that right baby," Bianca said and placed her arm around my waist.

"That's right it's the best I ever had," I said and turned around and pecked her lips.

To be honest it was decent. I just ain't want to be shown up by them. If it was for Nola telling her where to go. It would be okay sex. Like I really don't need it but it's nice to have.

"Righttttt ," Rico said as I glared at him.

He was gonna learn to like me. Especially when I make my move back in. It was getting harder to let her go. Also Lani hadn't been helping. She had been blowing me up everyday after the fight. She wanted to check on me. She claims she just trying to get my draws.

"Don't look at me like that. I know who is getting fucked right in this room... and you ain't one of them," he said and glared back at me.

"Well I don't care who getting fucked right. I just wanna know if we can start this kick back before Robz foot ends up in somebodies ass again," Melissa said as they all laughed.

"Can we get some more food? We then ate all of what Robz cooked," Nyla said.

"Yeah, we can do that my treat," Rainie said and smirked.

"Koo. Let's smoke up get food and then start this thing!" Melissa yelled.

I couldn't help but to join in on the laughter. She was specials for real. Smart as fuck but special.