A little talk

Melody
Chapter 20

I watched as Robyn and Nova walked out of the dressing room. Nova was checking her phone as Robyn held her hand. I watched as Robyn held her bottom lip between her teeth as they stopped a few feet infront of us.

"What was y'all doing?" Bianca asked and smirked.

"We had a little talk," Robyn said.

Her voice was raspy and her accent was thick. It was sexy ass hell. I looked over at Nova and notice she had fresh hickies on her neck. I raised my eyebrow.

"Must of been a good talk," I said.

"It looks like it," Bianca said and giggled.

I've never heard her giggle. I looked up to see her staring at Nova.

"It was nice," Robyn said and smiled.

"Robz did you finish that song?" Nova's accent was thick too and her voice was a bit deeper.

I felt shivers go down my back as talked. She always had a sexy accent. I have no idea why or how she had a country accent and she was born  in Chicago.

"Yeah why?" Robyn asked as she turned and looked at her.

"Where's your phone?" Nova said and looked at her.

"In the car," she said as she began to panic.

"Calm down Robz. Ya mans texted me and told me he loved it, but wanted to know if you could stop by tomorrow to hear the arrangement," Nova said as she pulled Robyn towards her.

"Damn you had me scared. I'll hit him later," she said and exhaled.

"So where to now?" Bianca said as wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"We have to go to Express or Hugo boss. Nola needs a couple of dress shirts," Robyn said as Nova was back in her phone.

"Alright sounds good," Bianca said as we started to make our way out the store.

"What do you think Robyn does for a living?" She asked me as we made our way to Express.

"I don't know probably a stripper," I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Naw. Nova made it clear she wasn't," she said as we entered the store.

"Nova is a liar," I said and laughed.

Bianca laughed as she let me go and walked over to the couple who were having an little argument of the color of shirts to get. I laughed as Nova tossed her head back. I shook my head. She was trying really hard to impress me and make me think she had moved on. I wasn't buying it. It's no way they could be that happily married.