Verbal agreement

Robyn
Chapter 83

I watched as Nola laid on our bed. I bit my lip. I can't believe she went through with the entire thing. She had a major operation and she acted like it wasn't a big deal. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. Sometimes she can be reckless and so damn random.

I guess Nola didn't like my hair color. She didn't say anything about it and when she likes something she will mention it. I watched as she rolled over on her stomach and she adjusted herself to get more comfortable.

"Yo hair is sexy as fuck by the way. It's in my top five," She mumbled.

I smirked. I really have to get use to her noticing me and shit. I'm still not use to how much attention she gives me in so many ways. I grabbed a pair of her boxers and a black beater. I placed them on my body I had already applied lotion to. I smirked as I looked back at my wife as the Tv played in the background and she started to work up a light snore.

I walked over to her and straddled her waist. I wasn't mad anymore. I wasn't even pissed to be honest I was just feeling left out. I bit my lip and took off my beater just leaving me in the spongebob boxers I stole from her. I missed her so damn much.

"Nova baby take ya shirt off," I said lowly.

"Okay," she mumbled.

I giggled as she rolled over causing me to straddle her stomach. She sat up and put her arms up. I pulled the Black t shirt off her body. Then her sports bra. I bit my lip as I drank her body in. She was much more defined now. Her abs were coming in nicely. I like the fact they were there and you can see them but she wasn't ripped. I smirked as she laid back down and closed her eyes again. She was tired. Nyla taught me that trick. 'Always ask her shit when she is tired or sleeping. You can get whatever you want,' that's what she told me and it works. Also when I flirt with her that works. Well sometimes that works. But when you hit her with that combo it works 100% of the time.

I ran my hand down her stomach and to the very defined v line she had. I looked back as her curls framed her face. Making her features even softer. I ran my hand over her plump lips. I let my eyes traveled down to her neck that was waiting on my lips to touch it. I giggled as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me down into her strong arms.

"You smell good Robyn," she said lowly.

I felt my panties get wet as I felt her start to rise under me. I smiled as her dove for men body wash filled my sense.

"You smell good too," I said as I ran my hand up and down her arms.

"I'm sorry baby," she mumbled and pulled me closer.

"I know," I said as her right hand moved up to my head and began to rub my scalp.

"Go to sleep and then we will hit whichever bong you want," she said.

I laughed and she chuckled.

I looked out of half open eyes as I watched Nola pull out a stash of something else. We were two blunts in and I was relaxed as shit.

"Go pick one baby," she said as she looked over at me and licked her lips.

"What's that?" I asked her as I slowly stood up and made my way to the closet.