Small Talk...

Robyn
Chapter 21

"Excuse me I gotta take this," Nola said as she walked a few feet away from us.

Bianca was in the changing room of the Guess store we had walked in. I was looking at some shirts and half listening to Melody when she said something that caught my attention.

"What was that?" I asked her and looked her way.

She was standing there smirking with her arms folded and her eyebrow raised.

"I said it must pay good to be a stripper," she said.

I felt my anger rise. She was really pushing my buttons with this stripper shit. I turned around and faced her. Just as I was gonna say something Bianca walked over and wrapped her arms around Melody's waist.

"What y'all talking about?" She asked as she eyed me up and down before placing a kiss on Melody's neck.

"We were talking about how good of a stripper she must be," she said and leaned back into Bianca.

I smiled. I was gonna rip this girl's head off her body. I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me to them. I counted to 25 in my head as Nola voice was heard faintly in my background. She was still on the phone.

"I'm not a stripper," I said calmly.

"You don't have to be ashamed of it," Melody smiled at me.

I felt Nola pull me closer to her body as I felt myself slow jump at the girl.

"I'm not a stripper," I said.

"Well what do you do then?" Bianca asked me and smirked.

These two were nosey as fuck and I wasn't okay with that. It's none of their business how I make my money. I felt Nola move her hand up my shirt and to my right breast as she began to rub it and my body relaxed. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back on her shoulder as she played with my nipple ring.

"I'm a ghost writer," I said as I looked back at the two.

"What is that?" Bianca said as her eyes stayed on Nola's hand that was calming me down.

"Somebody that makes more than you will ever make in your entire life," I said and smirked.

I watched as Melody smiled dropped and Bianca smirked.

"Be nice," Nola said lowly.

"I don't like talking about my job with people I barely know," I said and smiled politely.

"Fair enough," Bianca said and laughed.

"Well my apologies," Melody said.

"It's fine. Maybe if we become close friends I will tell you," I said.

"Alright bye Gigi," Nola said and hung up her phone.

"What did Gigi want?" I asked her as the other two made their way to the checkout.

"Had some questions about the case she is working on," Nola said.

"Mhmm," I said and eyed the couple.

"When you gonna let me hear this new song?" She asked me as moved her hand from my breast and turned me around.