The Temptation

Nola
Chapter 94

"Babes we need to come up with some rules," Robyn said.

I laughed as she looked up at me.

"Why do you want rules?" I asked her and licked my lips as she sat up and smiled at me.

I smiled back as she straddled my lap.

"Do you know how amazing the sex would be if I broke a rule?"

I chuckled and grabbed a blunt from behind my ear. She had been talking about rules for a good two weeks. I placed the blunt to my lips and pulled out my favorite lighter. It was a play boy bunny torch lighter. It was black and red. Robz had it customized for me. It's the first birthday gift she gave me. It was more to the gifts but this was the first one.

"Oh papi don't forget de rulez," she said and smirked in her accent as she grabbed the lighter out my hand.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow as she turned the small wheel and lit the wick of the zippo and held the flame to the end of the blunt. Can't even lie. It was sexy as hell. It was sexy when Mila did it and it's still sexy as my wife did it. I slowly inhaled and passed it to Robyn as she smirked and placed it to her lips.

"Well that's the only rule we got then," I said and exhaled.

"Don't worry I'll ask Mila for a couple more," she said and smirked as she released the smoke.

I bit my lip and tilted my head to the right.

"Im not sure but I think I'm feeling this hair cut," I said and ran my hand over her short wavy haircut.

"Mmmm.. you like it daddie,"

I smirked as my man jumped. She smiled as she looked down at me through her fade eyes. They were so low and so damn green. Rainie and her shit. I bit my lip as she handed me the blunt.

"Mi tink ya do,"  she said.

"I do," I said as her lips attached to my neck.

I groaned and placed the blunt to my lips. I inhaled as she slowly began to suck on my neck as she ran her hands under my shirt and to my stomach.

"I really do," I mumbled and exhaled as she bit down on my neck.

I placed the blunt back to my lips.

"Damn! Y'all need a room," Nyla said as she came and sat on the couch across from us.

"I own every room in this bitch," I said and laughed as Robyn sucked harder on my neck.

"You right," she said and laughed as she grabbed the blunt out of my hand.

"Damn Robz ease up, ya big forehead vampire ass," Melissa said.