Double Trouble

Krissy
Chapter 47

I knew I couldn't over power Nola's strong as so I went for Robyn. Even though she is taller than me. I pushed her back to the bed as I crashed my lips on hers. It took her a while but she kissed me back just as aggressively as I was kissing her. I felt her knees hit the bed as I forced her to sit on it. I felt her suck on my bottom lip as I ran my hands up the side of her face as I straddled her lap and pulled off her shades.I knew she wasn't going to let me dominate her much longer. I let out a small moan as she gripped my ass. I deepened the kiss as I tried to push her body against the mattress. I felt the side of the bed dip as I felt Nola's hand grab my hair and roughly pull my lips off of Robyn's. I licked my lips as I watched the smirk on Nola's face start  to form. She quickly captured my lips causing me to moan as she sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip. I felt my heartbeat sped up and my body was growing impatient. I felt Robyn push up my sports bra letting my breast fall free. Before I could adjust to  the cool breeze I felt her warm mouth wrap around my right nipple.

"Mmm shit," I moaned as I pulled away from Nola.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Robyn flicked her tongue against my nipple and Nola flicked her against my most sensitive spot on my collar bone. Fuck they were killing me.

"Fuck," I moaned out as Robyn bit down lightly on my nipple.

"Krissy you sure you ready for this mama?" Nola said as her accent grew.

"Fuck yes," I moaned as Robyn head moved to my other breast.

"That's not how you answer me," Nola said as Robyn pinched my other nipple hard.

I let out a small scream as Nola pulled my hair I harder. I licked my lips and opened my eyes to see her staring at me smirking.

"Please daddy. I'm ready for you and Mami to fuck me hard," I said never breaking eye contact with her.

"Good girl," she mumbled and let my hair go.

"Take off your pants and sit on Robyn's face," she said.

I licked my lips and slowly got off of Robyn's lap. I watched as Robz licked her lips as I slowly backed up.

"You too Robz," Nola's groggy voice cut through the air.

"You take them off Papi," Robyn said and smirked.

I watched as Nola raised her eyebrow. I smirked as I watched Nola walk over to Robyn. She grabbed Robyn by her neck as Robz smirked. I bit down on my bottom lip as Nola kissed her roughly. Robyn let out a slow moan that made my panties if I had any on. I watched as Nola pulled back and threw Robyn on the bed. She got down on her knees as Robyn raised her eyebrow and bit her bottom lip. Nola unbuckled Robz pants and pulled them off.

"Ooo very bad. You don't have on any panties. You know I don't like my pussy out here with no draws on," Nola said and licked her lips.

Shit. She was gonna fuck me up too.

"Mmm I'm sorry daddy," Robz said as she licked her lips.

"Daddy isn't happy," she said as she licked her lips.

I watched as Robyn arched her back and laid  back on the bed.

"Fuck," Robyn moaned as Nola head made its way between her thighs.

I licked my lips. I wanted in on that. I watched as Nola pulled back and licked up Robyn slit.

"Fuck baby," Robyn hissed.

I smirked as I watched Nola pull out a butt plug and a bottle of lube. She smirked as she dove back in and placed the lube on the butt plug.

"Fuck you feel so damn good," Robyn moaned as her hand found its way into Nola's hair.

"Fuck," Robyn hissed as Nola slowly started to insert it into her ass.

I felt myself start to drip down my inner thigh. Robyn's body arched as she furrowed her eyebrows and her lips slightly parted. Her body sunk into the bed as Nola finished putting the plug inside of her. She smirked and pulled back and stood up as Robyn hips moved up and down slowly as Nola started to move it slowly with her thumb.

"Shit daddy," Robyn moaned.

"Keep this shirt on Robyn," she said and stood up.

Robyn's hand clenched the sheets as she let out a small whimper. I watched as Nola turned around and slowly made her way over to me. Her eyes held nothing but fire. She licked her lips as she smirked at me.

"You're not off the hook either Krissy. You were very rude too,"'she said as she placed her hands on my waist.

"Also you still have on your pants," she said and ran her thumbs across the waist band and my skin.

She pulled me closer and slowly unbuckle my jeans and pulled them down slowly.  I bit my bottom lip and wrapped my arms around her neck. She pulled me closer and slapped my ass. I let out a low moan as she gripped my bare ass. She squeezed and started to jiggle my ass cheeks. I looked over her shoulder and watched as Robyn slowly ran her hands over her breast and down her stomach. She bit her bottom lip as her hand touched her clit.

"You have my pussy out here naked too?" Nola said and slapped my ass again.

"Fuck daddy," I mumbled.

"You are in trouble too," she said as Robyn let out a small moan.

"Please I'm sorry," I said as her hand rubbed up and down my ass crack.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Fuck," I moaned as she slowly inserted something into my ass.

I clenched her overalls as she pushed it in even more. She slowly pulled back and smirked. She held up a small remote. I let out a small gasp as the small device turned on. I bit my lip as I watched her hit the remote again causing the vibrator to sped up just a little.

"Feed my wife," Nola said.

I felt my body start to tingle as my orgasm started to grow.

"Now Krissy," Nola said as turned up the device.

I let out a loud moan as my knees grew weak. I looked at her and bit my bottom lip.

"I can't walk," I moaned out.

"You have 5 seconds," Nola said.

I bit my lip and slowly made my way over to Robyn. I moaned again as Nola slowed the speed back down. I licked my lips as I slowly mounted Robyn's face. She looked at me and winked before her tongue ran up and down my slit.

"Don't you take your shirt off either," Nola growled as she roughly grabbed my head and kissed me.

I moaned into her mouth before she pulled backed. I felt Robyn grab my waist as she pulled me down onto her tongue.

"Fuck," I hissed as she slowly fucked me.

I grabbed onto the headboard as Robyn moaned into my damn soul.