Safe word?

Robyn
Chapter 45
2013

I felt shivers go down my back as I stared Nola in her eyes. This was a different and more aggressive person. I don't know if I was scared or excited. Nola was gonna and Daddy was fully present. I moaned as she quickly turned me around and pressed my body into the wall.

"Robyn," she growled as her hand moved my hair to side and her lips attacked my neck.

I moaned and pushed my ass into her boxer covered crotch area.

"What's your safe word?" She asked me as she stepped away from me.

I moaned at the lost of contact from her body. I felt her run her hand over my ass before she smacked it hard. My body jerked and I felt my clit jump.

"Mmmm shit I don't know," I said as she slapped my ass again but harder.

"I really think you should think of one," she hissed as she slapped my ass again.

"Fuck Nola," I hissed.

My ass was getting sore but I was turned on so damn much.

"I'll ask you again or else you won't have one," she hissed as she grabbed my head roughly and pulled it back.

She pulled my body into hers and spreaded my legs. Her free hand made its way down my stomach and to my clit.

"Fuck Nola baby," I squirmed as she quickly rubbed my clit.

"Slow," I panted out.

My lower body was grinding against hers as she picked up the pace she was rubbing my clit. I felt my body start to shake as I began to reach my climax.

"That's your word love?" She asked me.

"Yes," I said as my orgasm grew.

She stop rubbing my clit and kissed my neck.

"Good girl. Don't touch my pussy or I will be piss," she said as she pushes me away and my knees and hands found the soft padding of the carpeting.

I was breathing heavy and the urge to cum was strong. I wanted to touch so bad but my body was a bit weak. I looked at her as she walked up to me and turned me around. She placed a gag ball in my mouth and fasten the strap to back of my head. She looked at me and winked before she walked around me and cuffed my hands. My breathing was picking up. I was excited and scared. I knew she was into this shit, but I don't know if I am. I mean I like rough but this was restriction.

"Imma blind fold you okay?" She said.

I nodded my head okay. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Next thing I know it was dark. I felt my adrenaline start to pump. She laid me back down on the carpet on my stomach. I moaned as she slapped my ass. I felt my heart in my chest as she spread my legs apart.

"Damn yo ass looks good," she said and slapped it again.

I let out a small moan as I felt her insert something inside of me. I felt her hand rub my ass and then she bent don't and kissed my ass cheek as I heard the vibrator inside of me. She turned it on full speed and I felt my body arch off the floor as I screamed.

"Don't fucking cum Robyn," she hissed as she pushed my body down and forced my legs together.

"Fuck!" I yelled out.

My body couldn't take it. I was gonna bust and pass out. I moaned as I felt her straddle my legs and she kept them closed. I felt her hands on both my ass cheeks as she spread them apart. I felt my heartbeat pick up. I don't want her sticking nothing up my ass.  I moaned as I felt her flick her tongue across my hole. After that I lost all control. She was taking me to a new damn planet. My body shook as I screamed and tried my hardest to get out of her grip. But I couldn't. I felt the tears running down my face as my chest heaved up and down.  I screamed and squirted everything in me out.

"Bad girl , very bad girl," I shuttered as Nola whispered in my ear.

I felt the strap as she laid her body ontop of mines. I was halfway asleep when I felt something cold run up and down my ass. I shook my head no. I gasped and fought back the tears as she slowly inserted a small vibrator in my ass. She left it there and turned it on low. I let out a light moan as the sensation started to feel good. I know we had been working up to this but I didn't think it would go this far but I was glad. I moaned as she lifted my ass up causing my upper body to still touch the floor. I crossed my ankles as she slammed the strap into me.

"Fuck baby!" I yelled out as she bent down and took off the gag.

She placed her hands on my waist and started to speed up.

"Oooonfuck daddy slow down Imma buss," I moaned out.

"Not yet Robyn," her thick accent said as she speed up.

"Please daddy," I said.

I felt her move her hand around to my pussy. She was gonna kill me. She slowly rubbed my clit and she she pounded me deeper.

"I'm sorry," I whispered over and over again.

I don't even know why I was saying it. I felt my body tense up. I yelled as I squirted again. My body was shaking but Nola kept going.

"I want you to cum for daddy," she said.

"I can't....Fuck daddy," I yelled as she pinched the hell out of my nipples.

My body shook and I came all over her strap. My body collapsed on the floor and just shook. My entire lower body was having spasm and I can't stop it. My head was light as fuck and I was dizzy. I felt Nola slowly pull out the vibrator. She didn't uncuff me though. She just turned me over and pushed the blindfold up. I licked my lips and looked at her out of half open eyes. She was smirking at me and before I knew it her head was between my thighs and my legs were over her shoulders.

"Damn Papi," I moaned as she slowly ate me out.

My body was in overload and it felt so damn good. My shit was beyond sensitive. My breathing was picking up.

"Shit Papi," I moaned as I slowly grinded my pussy in her face as she slowly sucked my clit.

"Damn Imma have to slap you more often," I said as she sucked a bit harder.

I moaned as I gripped the carpet.

"Papi take these off," I moaned as she flicked her tongue across my clit.

My body shook as I came in her mouth. She pulled back and slowly sat me up. I looked at her and bit my bottom lip. I smirked as she bent over and started to uncuff me. I ran my tongue against her neck and began to suck on it.

"Damn Robz,"she moaned as I wrapped my now free arms around her neck.

I sucked harder on her neck as she pushed me back onto the floor. I moaned as she lifted my leg up and put it around her waist as she inserted the strap back inside of me.

I tighten my leg around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I love you so much," I whispered with every slow thrust she made.

"I love you too," she said and kissed me slowly.