Bull shit and tattos

Nova
Chapter 30

I looked down to see Robyn passed out and sprawled out over my body. I was sore as fuck and she was hurting me but I only cared a little bit. I love waking up with her laid out on me. She told me when we first got together she likes being close. But it seemed the more we grew together the closer she would try and get to me. I kissed her forehead and she didn't move. I smiled and got from under her body. I licked my lips as she moaned and cuddle with my pillow. I chuckled and grabbed my pants from last night off the floor and put them on top of my boxers and I slipped my feet in my slides and made my way down the stairs.

"Dammmmnnnnn!" Rico said as he looked up from the TV.

I laughed and walked over and sat next to him on the couch as we shook up. He roughly pushed my head to the side causing me to laugh more.

"I mean damn. How deep where you last night?" He said and laughed.

I smirked and took my beater off leaving me in my sports bra. I turned around and showed him my back.

"Fuck! You need a doctor," he said and laughed.

"Well you know Papi puts them to sleep," I said and smirked.

"And daddy dick digs deep," he said and clicked his tongue finishing one of our quotes.

I leaned back on the couch.

"She will fix it up later," I said and leaned back on the couch and placed my head against the wall.

I looked at the time on the cable box. Shit is was only 9 in the morning.

"NOLA!" Melissa yelled from her room.

"WHAT!" I yelled back.

"WE HUNGRY!" She yelled.

"GO EAT!" I yelled back and looked over at Rico who was laughing.

"STOP YELLING!" Nyla yelled.

"IM HUNGRY NYLA!" Melissa yelled.

"GO EAT!" Rico yelled.

"SHUT UP RICO! IM TALKING TO NOLA!" She yelled back.

I laughed as Nyla stormed into Melissa room.

"IS ROBYN UP!" Melissa yelled.

I laughed as Rico groaned.

"PAPI PUT HER TO BED!" I yelled.

"DON'T SAY IT!" Nyla yelled and laughed.

"PAPI MAKES THEM CREAM AND DADDY MAKES THEM SCREAM!" I yelled out.

"BIG DICK MAKES HIM CRY AND DADDY DICK MAKES CREAM!" Rico yelled out.

I laughed.