5 Hit Combo

Robyn.
Chapter 33

"Aye my mans you touched my wife," Nola said.

We had just gotten back to the party and Nola was about to kick this dude ass for touching me. I really ain't want her to fight. I just wanted her to drop it. Hopefully dude will just apologize to me and keep it moving.

"Aye I thought yo bitch could use a real niggas touch," he said and grabbed his dick and laughed.

I rolled my eyes as Nola slowly started to walk over to him. I grabbed her arm to stop her. She stopped and glared at the guy.

"She don't fuck with bitch ass niggas," she said as her accent faded away.

"She fuckin with yo ass," he said as his boys laughed.

I grabbed Nola by her jaw and forced her to look at me. Her teeth were clenching and her face read murder.

"Relax Nola," I told her.

She looked at me and her eyes soften a bit. The fire was dying down and I smiled.

"Yeah listen to yo bitch Nola," he said as he egged her on.

Her head shot over in his direction. Before she could move I slapped her. She snapped her head at me like she was gonna beat my ass to. I grabbed her jaw tightly.

"Don't do it," I hissed.

She pulled out of my grip and grabbed my hand as she began to walk down the street.

"Hey baby when you done being a dyke. Come find daddy," he said and laughed.

I cringed at his words. That was the last straw. I let Nola hand go and smirked.

"Five hits baby," I said as I looked at her and she smirked at me.

I know I ain't want her to fight but buddy got mad disrespectful and I wasn't gonna tolerate it. I know damn well Nola was gonna find him at some point and beat his ass when I wasn't around. I loved seeing her fight in the ring but outside the ring I was always bit worried because it would be nobody to break it up.

"Look at the big bad d--" before he could finished Nola's fist connected with his throat first.

She had no choice since he was taller. He leaned over and she gave him two jabs to the body.

"You got two more hits Nola," I yelled out as I leaned against a fence.

"Damn!" Was all you heard as a crowd started to former.

I watched as my wife punched him in his temple and he fell. I shook my head as she quickly got behind him and started to choke him out. He was gasping for air as his boys let out a bunch of curse words. I licked my lips. My baby was looking sexy as fuck as she choked him harder and smirked. She looked at me and winked.

"That don't count I said five hits," i yelled over as I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and let the dude go who was coughing. She stood up and kicked him in his right ear. I sighed.

"Hit baby," I yelled back.

She was playing so she could hurt him some more. She looked at me and nodded her head as the dude was crying and bleeding. She bent down to his kneeling level and got super close to him. Before I knew it he was passed out. She had a new technique that turned me on. She learned it from somebody. It was a very close range punch that packed a lot of power. She stood up and walked back over to me. I slapped her again and grabbed her jaw.