It will Happen

Melody
Chapter 66

I was sitting on my couch and was watching TV when my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id and I actually got really excited. It was Krissy. I haven't heard anything from her in a couple of weeks. I had talked to Robyn and apologized for my actions that night at the party. I was drunk as fuck and I don't know what came over me. Bianca was still mad at me but that was kind of her fault. I don't know why she would say that to Nova but she did and she got her shit rocked. I was a bit pissed at her too. She couldn't protect me. If Nova ass can protect Robyn why can't she protect me.

I licked my lips and answered the phone.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey Mel. Check it in two weeks Nola and Robyn are gonna be done moving and shit. So that is an automatic house party!!!" She yelled.

I laughed and shook my head. We were all becoming cool again.

"And your point?" I asked her.

"Bitchhhhh," she said and drug it out causing me to laugh.

"Girl just get ya little squad together and y'all come through," she said.

I sighed.

"I don't think Nova wants me there after last time and I'm sure Bianca won't want to be there either," I said.

"Girl Nova not gonna care. Just don't get super fucked up like last time annnddd fuck that bitch. Besides Lani is gonna be there," she said.

I bit my lip. Lani was tempting. I did enjoy her bluntness and the sexual vibe she was giving off. She made me forget about my fiancé but she made me want to fuck Nova even more.

"Uh alright," I said as Bianca came and sat next me on the couch.

I rolled my eyes. She has been getting on my nerves every since that night. I was excited she was going out of town for a couple of days.

"Koo. I'll text you the information in a few days," Krissy said.

"Ight," I said as Bianca looked at me.

I hung up the phone and sat back on the couch. I sighed as she grabbed my legs and placed them in her lap.

"What you gonna do while I'm gone?" She asked me as she started to rub my feet.

"I don't know hang out with my sister and some friends I guess," I said as I placed my attention on the TV.

"Mhmm. Just don't go to any house parties while I'm gone," she said.

"You aren't my mom so I can do what I want to," I said.

"But I am your wife," she said sternly.

"No I'm your fiancé. I have a ring and not your last name Banica," I said and looked at her.

She was starting to become controlling and I am not with that at all. You will not tell me what I am gonna do. It don't work like that.

"You will soon enough. So you need to start listening  to me more. I'm just trying to look out for you. We have to give them their space. I know you want to be their friend but you crossed the line. You fucked up a friendship and got us both beat up," she hissed.

I raised my eyebrow. She had lost her mind. I knew what I did and I apologize to Robyn until she finally forgave me.

"You are going to be late if you don't leave," I said.

I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows. She sighed and placed her hand on my cheek and placed a small kiss on my lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed her back. She pulled back and licked her lips.

"Just behave yourself Mel," she said.

"Alright baby," I said.

"Let me go before I end up being super late," she said and smirked.

I laughed. The sex was okay. She forgot what Nola told her and I haven't had a good orgasm in a while. I kind of fake it or pretend it's somebody else. I felt her move my legs off her lap as she stood up and fixed her clothes she had on.

"I love you Melody," she said with all the love in her voice.

I smiled as my heart jumped a little bit.

"Love you too," I said as she pecked my lips and made her way out the door.

My heart was doing backflips. She was gone and I was happy. I could finally relax and not worry about her blowing up my phone asking where I was and who I was with. What time I was coming home or if she was coming over to my place or me hers. My sister was getting tired of her too. She was calling her to see where I was and everything.

"Yo fiancé is annoying as shit," Channel said as she came and sat next to me.

"I know. But on a good note she will be gone for like 3 weeks and Krissy invited us to a house party," I said.

"Hell yeah! We haven't hung out with them in a minute and my phone has been dry every since," she said.

I laughed.

"No it hasn't. You just want some new numbers to entertain yo lonely ass," I said.

"And what's wrong with that?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow.

"Nothing at all," I said and turned my head back to the TV.

"Good. Besides I want to get fucked up," she said as she got up.

I laughed and shook my head. She was crazy. But I did want to see her sexy ass again. I was becoming more infatuated with my ex and her soon to be ex wife.