And my Memory Bad

Nova
Chapter 92

"Why you so hard on that girl?" Rain asked we made our way to my room to chill for a bit.

Melody and her bitch were irritating me. So me and Stormie slipped out. They wasn't gonna notice anyway. Robyn had talked Mila into getting into the booth to play around.

"Rain you don't remember who that is man?" I asked her as I looked up slightly at her.

She raised her eyebrow and shook her head no as she handed me the blunt. I laughed me and Robyn suppose to be bad.

"Sorry man I don't," she said and chuckled as she followed me into my room.

"Man this is nice. I might have to get me something like this," she said as she walked around my room.

I laughed and walked over to the bar.

"You probably got like 50 of these," I said and grabbed a bottle of Jameson.

"Yeah, but I don't have one that's like this. Besides they keep finding me and shit," she said and laughed.

"You know you and ya fine ass wife can hide here anytime," I said and chuckled.

"So about old girl. Who is she?" She asked me as she walked over to the bar and sat down.

I sighed and handed her a cup and put some ice in hers and mines. I opened the bottle and poured us both four fingers.

"You remember that girl I dated back in college?" I asked her as she shook her head no.

"Do you remember the girl I almost got arrested for back in college?" I asked her.

"That was the night we went to the bar and this girl said she fucked yo girl and it was true?" She asked me.

I nodded my head.

"I thought y'all broke up after that? It was a good fight though," she said and laughed.

"Naw we stayed together. She broke up with me my last year in law school," I said and took the blunt Rainie was handing me.

"Ooo yeah. That was around when ya parents died right?" She asked me.

I chuckled and licked my lips as I looked up at her.

"You know. Two weeks before we broke up we got into. It was actually right after their funeral. She wouldn't even let me stay for the repast. She was ready to go after the cemetery," I said and sighed.

"Right I remember now. Dawg you should really beat her ass man," Stormie said and chuckled.

I laughed. I nodded my head I really wanted to. But I would kill. The only reason I can get mad at Robyn like I do is because she liked that shit. Then the sex would be good as fuck.

"You know she told me. My parents were probably happy they were dead. So they don't have to see their daughter grow up into nothing. She said that shit to me the night after the funeral because I wasn't in the mood to go out," I told her.

"Damn nigga. Pussy must of been good if you stayed," she said.

I quickly downed my drink and poured us another.

"It was decent. But she had this hold on me. It's like she brainwashed me. She would approve of my friends. I was always wrong. Even if I was right I was wrong. Then everything was always my fault. I would end up apologizing for shit I didn't even do," I said and licked my lips.

"Damn she played with ya head didn't she?" She asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Man I could of definitely used some of them rules with her ass. But she had a nigga in love. I damn near pushed my family aside for her. I gave that women everything in me and it was never enough.  But now that I have it. I swear she wants back in and I can't have that," I said and shook my head.

"I feel you man. But ease up on shorty a bit. You hurting her and you know we don't like to see people hurt," she said.

"I can't. Everytime I see her or she talks to me. I have to be on guard. She slick with them words  and she does have this charm about her," I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

"I see what you saying. But you also got a bad ass for a wife. She ain't gonna let no female she don't want to get close to you. Mila is the same way. She always handles my lightweight. I just let her work and be some sexy ass work," she said and laughed.

I laughed.

"Bruh I definitely gotta see that. Cause you curve bitches hard as fuck sometimes," I said and laughed.

"You ain't see how she handled ya ex?" She asked me.

"Naw not really," I said.

Robyns lips were pressed against my neck for some of it. I don't know what her and Mila was talking about. But whatever it was. Imma let them kick it more. Cause my wife definitely got a bit aggressive on me. I can't lie I liked it.

"Aight bet. Let's finish getting blazed and we'll go back. Pay attention cause it's gonna be fast and sexy. Especially if Mrs. Rose is lit as hell," she said.

I laughed and nodded my head. I had to see this. Melody can push buttons like no other. So to see somebody bounce that shit back at her would be nice.