Temptations

Melody
Chapter 52

I was sitting on the couch next to Lani when Nova walked in the smoke room. She looked high as fuck and super relaxed. She had on a white t shirt, black overalls that had one strap hooked and a pair of black timbs that weren't tied.

"Damn nigga you went to battle?" Rico said and laughed.

Nova licked her lips and laughed before taking the blunt from her sister. She walked over and sat down in the free spot that was next to me. I took in her scent. She had like three going on at once.

"You can say that," her voice was deep and her accent was heavy.

" uh huh. And where is Robyn?" Lani asked and smirked.

I watched as Nova looked at me and winked. She gave me this cute half smiled before she looked at Lani and smirked.

"She sleep," Nova said and laughed as she placed the blunt to her lips.

"And where is Krissy?" Nyla asked and smirked.

"She was the first to go to sleep," Nova said and chuckled.

"You nasty nigga," Melissa said and laughed.

Nova shrugged and rested her head against the wall.

"So y'all just fuck whoever you feel like?" I asked as I looked at her.

I was a bit jealous. Well really jealous. I wanted that to be me leaving marks all over her body and her fucking me to sleep. I can't even lie. I missed her sex like crazy. Bianca never has made my body feel like she did. Don't get me wrong it was good but it wasn't mind blowing like Nova's is.

"No," she said and looked at me.

"Yeah they do," Lani said.

"Shut up Lani. We just have an agreement," Nova  said and winked at her.

"Whats the agreement?" I asked Nova and raised my eyebrow.

"That they can have sex with other people as long as they both agree or one of them are in the room," Lani said and winked at Nova

"Well that sounds stupid," I said.

"Why is that?" Nova said as she leaned over me and I damn near melted from her body heat.

She definitely smelled like two perfumes and her cologne which she has changed over the past couple of years. I watched as she looked at Lani and smirked before taking the blunt from behind Lani's ear. She leaned in more and whispers something in her ear before she pulled back and they both laughed. I exhaled the breath I was holding. As Nova sat back and lit the blunt. I swallowed and regain my composure.

"Because if I'm with you , I'm with only you and I wouldn't want to share my wife with any other bitch," I said as my eyes scanned over Nova's face.

"Mmm but that's you," Nova said as she looked at me and smirked.

I turned my head and looked at Lani who's hand was on my thigh. I looked down as she began to slowly rub it. I turned my head as Nova leaned in and so did Lani. I watched as Nova frenched inhaled and raised her eyebrow. She handed the blunt to Lani.

"Did you guys fuck?" I asked them and raised my eyebrow.

"We fuck every once in awhile. Only if Robyn wants to. It depends on her mood," Lani said as her lips made contact with my neck.

Her lips were warm and soft as she placed slow kisses on it. I bit down on my bottom lip.

"It always depends on Robyn's mood. Nola's always down for whatever," she said and started to suck on my neck.