Its Fake

Melody
Chapter 13

I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist I smiled and placed my hands ontop of hers.

"You must like these kickbacks," her semi high voice sent chills through my body.

"I do," I said.

"Come dance with me," she said.

I laughed and turned around in Bianca's arms. She looked me in my eyes and smirked. She was faded to.

"You can't dance," I said and smiled.

"I can do a little something something," she said and pulled me to the part of the house that had the most music playing.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as we began to move to the music. I smiled as she pulled me closer. Are bodies moving almost in perfect sync.

"You are getting better," I told her.

She laughed.

"Ain't no telling what Imma be on
I'm beyond all that fuck shit," I watched as everybody got made hype and started jumping up and down a little bit. I laughed as I pulled back from Bianca who was laughing too.

I looked around hoping to lay eyes on Nova but I didn't. I sighed and kept laughing and joined in with everybody.

I watched as everybody starting singing the choirs of the song as Nova bust in the middle. She was bending down rapping the words as she held onto Robyn's hand and dragged her through the crowd.

"Ya know ya baby mama fond of me, all she wanna do is smoke that broccoli.." I watched as Nova stood up.

She was looking really fucking good. She had on tan pants that cuffed at the bottom and she had them pushed up a little bit so you could see her ankles. She had on some tan high top Nike's. A burgundy long sleeve shirt with a hood attached to it, and  a tan version of the same hat Robyn was rocking which was keeping the two braids that touched her shoulder in tact. She had on her gold chain, a gold watch, and some big ass fake diamond earrings. I watched as she smiled revealing her gold lowers. I swear I was starting to fangirl over my ex. She was sexy as hell.

I let my attention fall back to the door as her best friend Rico walked in. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. He ignored my presence too like we were never friends. I watched as he made his way over to Nova and looked me in my eyes and smirked.

"Ain't no telling what Imma be on, I'm beyond all that fuck shit," Rico said and flipped his hair and turned to Nova giving her a hug.

I shook my head and ignored it. I was in a good mood and I wasn't for the drama. Watched out of the corner of my eye as Robyn slowly walked up to Nova.

"Don't do it Robz!" The people started to yell.

In turned around in Bianca's arms. I wanted to see the show too. I loved watching Nova move her body for some reason. I watched as Robyn ran her hand down Nova's chest as The Way by Kehlani and Chance blared through the speakers. I watched as she grabbed her hand and held it up and a smirk play on Nova's lips. She turned around with a smirk on her lips. I watched as Nova mouth formed a O as Robyn popped her as on her and the crowd went nuts. Nova drop her body just enough so that they were touching ass to pelvis.

"Don't hurt her Robz!" Krissy yelled as the crowd laughed and Nova stuck out her tongue as she gripped her waist and they began to move their bodies in perfect sync.

"They are good," I heard Bianca say.

"But we are better," she said as she smirked and began to move our bodies in sync with each other.

Just as they got to Chance part the crowd went nuts. I watched as Nova picked up the girl who was in a pair of very short tan shorts, a long sleeve burgundy thermal that fit her body perfectly and she had on the same pair of shoes and hat as Nova.

"Nooo Nola!" The crowd yelled as Nova placed the girl on her shoulders and the girl tighten her grip around her neck with her legs and laugh.

I felt Bianca turn me around and pick me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she moved her body off beat to the song. I feel like we look stupid.

"Put me down," I said.

She shook her head no as she carried me over to the couch and sat me down and began to dry hump me. I placed my hands over my face. She was embarrassing me.

"Nooo Robz," somebody yelled.

I watched as Bianca got off of me and I looked to see Robyn on the floor on her knees in a split with her hands a little below her waist as she looked back at Nova and smirked before she popped each ass cheek to the music. I almost fainted as I got up and walked closer to the front of the circle that had former. She was sexy as hell. I watched as Nova got down on her knees and crawled over to her and placed her hand in the center of her back and pushed her down. I watched as Nova move her hips to the beat as Robyn tossed it back on her.

I watched as they slowly stood back up and Robyn walked around Nova's body as her hand glide across her body. She stopped in front of her and placed her hand on the side of her face as Nova placed hers on her waist. I watched as Robyn dragged her left hand down the side of Nova's face as I got a glimpse of the big ass ring on her finger. It had to be a fake black diamond that looked to be 3 karats sitting inside of a black band with hints of white diamonds and rose gold going around it. The ring was beautiful. Even if it wasn't the real thing. I looked back up as Robyn pecked her lips and they laughed.  Then it hit me. She wasn't concerned about my ring she was being nice. She was engaged to.