We got Some New Friends

Melody
Chapter 88

"Baby what about this one?" I asked Bianca as I held the phone on her face.

"I don't know Melody. I wanna wear white too," she said.

"Bianca why cant you wear one of the color suits I picked?" I asked her.

She sighed and raised her eyebrow.

"Cause I don't want you in white. It's my day why can't you just go with it?" I asked her as I felt myself get heated.

"It's my day too! I should have some say in it," she said as she sat up.

I squinted my eyes as I stared her down. I wasn't going. It's my day to be honest. It's about me. She should just sit back and let me handle it. But no. She wants to be involved in it.

"Can't we compromise?" She said as she rubbed her head.

"What about tan or a brown suit?" I asked her as I thought back to the wedding picture in my new house.

"Fine tan," she said and smirked as she pecked my lips.

I smirked. I got what I wanted anyway. Her in a color suit. I'll be damned if we both in white.

"Now what is the plan for tonight?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I said as I opened up IG on my phone.

"Ain't no parties going on?" She said.

"Nope," I said as I went down my timeline.

"I thought y'all was all cool again.  You know you and them.They ain't invite you over in months," she said as I glanced at her as she stood up.

"They been busy I guess,"I said and shrugged as clicked on this picture Krissy just posted.

"Damn," I mumbled as I looked at the just pure sexiness of the picture.

It was Nola in a pair of red sweatpants pants and black v neck shirt and some white socks. Next to her sat this just I don't know a GQ model. She had on a pair of jeans a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She on a light blue and black vest and it looked like flash socks. The both were laughing with their girls on their laps smiling.

"Damn they sexy as fuck," Bianca said.

I licked my lips as my eyes were drawn to the red head. She was sexy as fuck and you can tell she did it flawlessly. She just woke up and got dress in whatever. I licked my lips as I got hot a little bit. I could only imagine the sex vibe in that room.

"We should see if we can come over. My timeline would be on fire," she said.

"I'll ask but I can't promise nothing," I mumbled as I read the caption.

'Too much sex in one room! That's it I'm making a new page.' I chuckled and clicked on the page.

I bit my lip. There was some clips up of them singing. I closed out the app and texted Krissy.  I stood up and stretched as my phone vibrated agaisnt the bed. I smirked and read the message.

"Krissy said we can come over. Channel is already there," I said.

"Well let's go get ready then," she said.

I smirked and nodded my head.I can't wait to see my wife and our new friends.