Put in Work

Robyn.
Chapter 76

I was laying on Nola's chest as she passed me the blunt and rubbed my head. I was so tired. She hasn't fucked me like that in a minute. I slowly inhaled the smoke as I cuddled closer to her body.

"I can be married to you forever and still not understand why you like this trash on tv," she said through her thick accent.

I bit my lip she was still horny as hell. But I couldn't take anymore. She wore my ass out. That sex room ain't no joke. Especially that damn machine. I moaned lowly as I felt my clit throb.

"You ready for another round?" She asked me as she looked at me and smirked.

I shook my head no.

"You sure baby?" She asked me.

I bit my lip as she rolled us over. I smirked as I looked up at her and slowly inhaled the blunt. She lowered her face. I grabbed her jaw with my free hand and she opened her mouth. I blew smoke out as she inhaled it. Before she could exhale I let my lip brush against hers. She pulled back and smirked.

"I'm sure baby," I said lowly.

"I have to go see Yoni today. She said my nephew is on his way," she said and licked her lips.

"Okay," I said.

My body was sore and I was so damn tired. She hadn't worked my body over like that in a minute. And she definitely got me fucked up. I bit my bottom lip as I watched hers. I placed my hand in her hair and began to rub her head. She groaned and kisses me gently and softly. I kissed her back just a soft.

"Mmm Nola," I moaned in her ear.

"Posso prendere il mio tempo il mio amore?" She asked me as she slowly moved in and out of me.

I should have never taught her Italian. She always uses it like this and I always give in..

"Ohhh fuck," I moaned as she sped up a little bit.

"Robyn,"

"Shit daddy! What was the question?" I moaned as she pushed more of the strap into me.

"Can I go so slow my love?" She asked me as she quickly shoved the entire strap inside of me.

"Ahhh fuck baby!" I yelled as my body arched into hers.

My pussy was so damn sensitive just the way she likes it.

"Yes babes," I said as I opened my eyes slowly.

I gasped and smirked as I looked into her eyes. She was stroking me so damn slow. I bit my lip. I almost forgot that she knew how to make love to my body.

"Nola," I moaned as I ran my hand under her tank.

"Robyn. Right now I wish I had a dick. I wanna feel how wet you are..."

I gasped as she went deeper. I ran my leg down hers and pulled her closer. I needed to put this blunt down now.

"...how warm you are.." she mumbled.

".. and how tight this pussy is," she said.

It was the third time she has mentioned wanting one.

"I wish you had one too," I groaned.

I did. Mostly because I wanted to have her babies not someone else. I wanted them to look like both of us. She didn't have any brothers and she barely talks to her cousins.

"Mmm you do," she said as she stroked me deeper.

I moaned as my body shook under hers.

"Yes baby,"

"Why?" She asked me.

I tighten my grip around her body. I let out a long moan as I came. I bit my lip as she continued to slowly stroke me. If she had a dick her stroke game would be crazy.

"Why Robyn?" She grunted as she sped up.

" I wanna have your babies," I semi yelled.

"And?" She asked me.

"I want you to feel this tight wet pussy baby," I moaned as she pulled the strap out of me and slammed back into me.

"Fuck baby, and I hate waiting for you to strap up," I said.

I heard her chuckle.

"I hate that part too," she mumbled.

I giggled but then gasped as she did it again.

"Baby," I moaned and arched my body into hers.

She was killin me and I was ready to jump.

"I know," she mumbles as she quickly grabbed the joint and placed it in the ashtray.

She wrapped her arms around my back and placed her hands on my head. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck. I moaned as she sped up and started to groan.

"Take this pussy baby," I bit my lip as I ran my hand down the side of her face.

"You gonna cum on daddy," she asked me.

"Yes baby," I said lowly as my hand made its way down to the strap of her beater.

I balled it up in my fist as an orgasm ripped through my body.

"Mmm baby," I moaned as another wave of pleasure hit my body.

"Come on baby buss on me," she grunted.

"Immabuss," I yelled out as my body shook with hers.

She let out a deep moan that matched the one I let out perfectly. I gripped her body closer as I shook against her still.  My breathing was heavy and my eyes wouldn't stay open. I closed them as I felt her kiss my neck.

"I can get the surgery if you want me to," she said.

I bit my lip and rubbed her head as she laid her head on my chest.

"You don't have ta. I do want our kids to look like us and have all of our traits but I don't wanna force dat," I said.

"How long you been thinking bout it?" She asked me.

I bit my lip and thought back to that moment. I smirked and pulled her up by her hair. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"The second time you mention it," I said.

"You remember that?" She asked me and smirked.

"Mhmm how could I forget," I said and pecked her lips.

"That was like our second year married," she said and rolled off my body causing her to pull out of me.

I moaned as she laid next to me. I turned over to face her. She smirked and I hit her shoulder. She laughed and pulled me closer to her body and pecked. My lips. She knows I hate that shit. It makes me hornier and I'm always to sore or tired to do anything about it.

"I'm sorry baby," she said and rested her forehead against mines.

I sighed and licked my lips.

"That also was the year you were hella busy and almost forgot our anniversary plans," I said.

She laughed and started to rub my ass.

"But I made it though," she said.

I closed my eyes and cuddle closer to her.

"Yeah you did," I mumbled.

She sure did make it. I smirked as I started to go to sleep thinking about that entire weekend. But moreso that first night.