Cell Phone

Robyn
Chapter 41

"Robyn y'all need to hurry up and get back before I fuck yo buddy Lana up," Nola said.

I giggled she sounded beyond irritated. I know she was tired to. I smirked as I walked around Foot Locker looking for a couple of hoodies for me and Nola.

"Stop!" Lana yelled out in the background.

I giggled. I could only imagine what is going on with them.

"Well ...let me sleep damn it," Nola said.

"Baby be nice," I cooed into the phone.

"I will if her and her fucking buddy would get out my room," she said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"What buddy?" I asked as I stop looking at the hoodies.

"Loud ass Tanya" she said and huffed.

"Oh shit Tanya is there?" I said and squealed.

I loved Tanya. She was cute too but straight as hell.

"Robyn I swear Imma kick their asses," Nola said.

I laughed and grabbed the two black and grey nike hoodies that had nice ass Camo pattern on it.

"Baby go to the roof and smoke something and relax. Then mami will make you feel better," I said letting my accent lace every word.

"You gonna make cookies?" She asked me.

I laughed.

"I'm not talking about cookies you ass," I giggled.

"Don't worry. Daddy was planning on get all of that anyways. But I do want some cookies," she said and yawned.

"And brownies!" I heard Lana yell.

"Alright I gotchu baby now go recharge," I said and licked my lips looking at a couple of snap backs.

"Can we go 90s tonight?" I asked her.

"Whatever you want love," she said.

I smiled a bit.

"ROBYN!" I heard my name being yelled from inside the store.

I rolled my eyes.

"There her tall lanky ass go," Rico said.

"Baby I'll see you when I get back. I think I'm in trouble," I said as I watch Rico and Krissy walk into footlocker.

"Okay love you and be safe," she said and chuckled.

"Love you too and you don't kill my friends," I said and laughed.

I hung up the phone as they made their way over.

"How you gonna vanish and leave me with two thirst ass bitches?" Krissy said.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyway. Shall we go to finish line?" Rico said.

"Yeah let me pay for this and we can head out," I said.

"Robyn get yo friends!" Nola yelled as soon as I walked into the room.

I laughed seeing her laying on her stomach and SZA laying on top of her trying to get the blunt out of her hands.

"Would y'all niggas stop before you burn a hole in the damn comforter," I said as I sat the bags down I had in my hands.

"Tell your stingy ass wife to share," SZA said.

"I'm not sharing nothing with yo Chaka Khan looking ass," Nola said as she sat at the edge of the bed.

I laughed as I walked in. I grabbed the blunt out of Nola's hand and took a puff. I bent down and tapped Nola's jaw as she stared at me with her eyebrows furrowed. She parted her lips and I brought mines closer to hers as I Exhaled the smoke into her mouth and she inhaled. I handed the blunt to Lana as I pecked her lips and stood back up. I watched as Nola exhaled and licked her lips.

"All y'all get out," she mumbled and laid her head back down on the bed.

I smirked as they left the room. I laid down next to my wife and placed her arm around my chest.

She moved around and laid on her side. I smiled and turned over on my side and placed my hand on her cheek.

"You could've left too," she said.

"Damn baby it's like that?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You bringing in all this noise," she said.

"Shut up Nola," I said and giggled.

I felt her pull me closer to her. I snuggled closer to her.

"I got your clothes picked out," I mumbled.

"I'm sure you do," she said lowly.

"Go to sleep before you get cranky," I said and laughed.

"We'll turn around and let me feel that ass," she said.

I laughed and shook my head as I turned around and let my back face her front. She pulled me closer and I wiggled my ass into her.

"I wanna get that so damn bad," she mumbled.

"You can," I mumbled and bit down in my bottom lip.

"Imma remember that," she said and kissed the back of my neck.

I smirked and closed my eyes as we both drifted back off into a semi deep sleep.