Back again

Chapter 10
Melody

I walked up on the porch and waited for somebody to answer. I licked my lips. I was gonna make sure Nova didn't forget me this time. I know she has a weakness for girls in sundress and that's what I had on. A black and white stripped sundress with a paired gladiator sandals. I looked good and I knew it. I looked over at my sister who was on her phone texting some little boy as usual.

"You gonna catch something messing with all them niggas," I said.

"Girl! I don't fuck them all. I just be needing things," she said and waved me off.

Before I could respond I heard the door open. I looked up to see Nova standing there in some blue basketball shorts, black socks and a white t-shirt. Her hair was back in a bushy ponytail. She looked me up and down as she took a sip out of her cup. She pulled the cup down and smiled at me before she walked back into the house.

"Don't forget to close the door," she said.

We walked into the house and notice it was a lot less people then it was last night. I went over and sat in the same couch I did last night.

"Melll!!!" Krissy said as she came running over and sat in my lap.

"Hey Krissy," I said and laughed.

"Y'all hungry? The food been ready like hours ago,"'she said as she licked her lips.

"Yeah!" My sister said as she stood up.

Krissy got off my lap and guided us to the kitchen.

"Hey y'all back for round 3?" Nyla said.

"We never came back for round 2," I said and laughed.

"Well y'all gotta catch up!" She said as she went over to a table that held nothing but liquor.

"What can bartender queen Nyla can make for you today?" She asked.

I grabbed my plate and laughed as I began to load up the food.

"And for you Miss Melody? Oh that's right you watching yo figure," She said and ran her hands down her body moving her hips awfully.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'll take water," I said as I walked over to her and she raised her eyebrow.

"We don't have bottled water," I heard Nova say as she walked back in looking faded as fuck.

"Well here is some Goose," Nyla said and handed me the cup.

"If you want to add calories to it the chasers are in the cooler with the beer," she said.

"NOOOOLLLLAAAA!" I heard somebody yelling through the house.

I shook my head they were so damn loud.

"What?" Nova said and laughed.

I watched as Melissa stop and stood in the door frame of the kitchen and looked at me. She looked really good. She lost a lot of weight. She was 5'6 of course she had her remy laid as always. She had a nice Caramel complexion. Her eyes were big and brown. She was a cutie too. In fact I think everyone in here was beautiful. Even Nova. She had glo'd up for real.

"Hey Melody girl," Melissa waved at me and walked up to Nova.

"Can we dab?" She asked Nova who smirked.

"Anything for my little sister," she said and laughed.

"We might not be back bitches," Melissa yelled and laughed as they walked out the kitchen.

"Wait for me!!" Krissy yelled as she ran after them.

I laughed and shook my head as I went and sat next to my sister and began to dig into my plate. I felt my eyes water. It has been so long since I had a legit home cooked meal and this was everything.

"Mmmm. You should've never broke up with that girl," my sister said as she did her happy food dance.

I laughed and shook my head.