Chapter 4

OK YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! BY THE WAY FOR THOSE WHO READ CHAPTER 2 A LITTLE EARLIER, I MADE SOME CHANGES. I CHANGED THEIR CONVO IN GREEK AND PERCY DIDNT CONFESS. I FELT LIKE THAT WAS WAY TOO WEIRD AND AWKWARD AND CLICHE. SO THEY DONT KNOW.

Annabeth

I kept thinking about Percy on my way back. I also thought about why Luke snapped at me. I was so distracted I didn't notice Luke stopping.

"Annabeth, I'm sorry that I snapped at you. As you know, I've had a bad day."

"It's fine." I said. But I didn't really mean it. Although I was surprised that he has yelled at me, he has been acting more agitated ever since he's been getting these "phone calls." I trusted Luke that he wasn't cheating on me so I just ignored them. When I got home, I checked my emails and saw a bunch of college emails wanting to offer me a scholarship. I was really surprised when I saw one from Stanford so I clicked on it.

Dear Ms. Chase,

We have received your email and we would love to tell you that your profile is very impressive. We might consider giving you a scholarship to Stanford if you keep it up.

Sincerely,

Administrator of Stanford

(Ok excuse the bad email writing;I've never gotten a college email in my life so...)

After staring at my screen for 10 minutes, trying to process the new information, I screamed. I freaked out for another 20 minutes. Stanford had been my dream school ever since I was little.

Then I called Percy. I didn't really want to talk to Luke today because he was in a bad mood. In two rings, he picked up.

Percy: bold
Annabeth: underlined

Hey what's up?
You know how ever since I was little, I wanted to go to Stanford, right?
Ya, what about it?
They just sent me an email about how they will accept me as long as I keep my grades up!
Really?!?!? That's great!!! Congrats Annie!!

Percy was one of the only people who could call me Annie and it was pretty limited to him, Thalia, my friend I made when I moved here, and Luke.

Thanks Perce!!
Hey Annabeth,
Ya?
How are thing between you and Luke?
Um to be honest, I'm not very sure myself. It's been complicated. Why do you ask?
No reason. Ok, bye gotta go do homework!
Bye perce!

Percy
After Annabeth called, I went to do homework. I finished an hour earlier and I just lied on my bed thinking about life. If she said she didn't know what was going on herself, it was good news for him, right?

He ate dinner then fell asleep thinking of Annabeth.

Annabeth

I still haven't told Luke about the email. To be honest, I'm thinking of ways to break up with him. Hopefully, he won't take it too hard. I just feel guilty of dating Luke, but having feelings for someone else too. A while back, I liked this other dude, but he moved away the day I found out he liked me back... so I was broken hearted for that entire year, no one knowing. Then Luke came into my life and I was happy again. I had a pretty rough love life I guess and now I have the whole "Percy Luke thing." I'm kinda mad that my love life is so messed up. Like during that depressing year, I cried so much, and no supporters. I was a broken child and that has effected me to this day. Specifically choosing guys that won't break my heart. But I know it'll be tough breaking up with Luke too. Heart-break from love is the worst experience ever in someone's life. I'm hoping that Percy likes me back though. I'll see.

A ring broke the silence and I checked my phone. It was Luke. I ignored the call and started doing homework. He kept calling and calling, and after a while, I temporarily blocked him. I finished my homework and got ready for bed. I fell asleep thinking of Percy and Luke.

OH MY GOSH GUYS I ACTUALLY UPDATED!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! ILL TRY OVER THE BREAK AND HOPEFULLY UPDATE AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 CHAPTERS ON THIS STORY AND IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YET, MY OTHER STORY, MORTALS MEET DEMIGODS. ANYWAYS, ILL UPDATE THAT MORE OFTEN JUST SAYING *WINK WINK* HAHAHA OK WHATEVER I SHOULD SLEEP. ITS ALMOST 2 AM ON A WEEKEND SO NIGHT PEOPLE!!! 😴